HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: new freestyle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default new freestyle

hey if you're into rap music check out my new freestyle apologies for the quiet voice, the guy who edited the video made the beat too loud when he was putting it over the vid, but anyway if you click like on it and lemme know you did ill +9 rep you thanks : )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYNTM0OwoM
    Vouches;
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your lyrics are decent, but you need to be original and not spit about guns murder etc etc like everybody else. Tell the editor he's an idiot for putting the beat louder than you lol
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J0SH View Post
    Your lyrics are decent, but you need to be original and not spit about guns murder etc etc like everybody else. Tell the editor he's an idiot for putting the beat louder than you lol
    I agree, that whole violent shtick in rap music is getting beyond tired and boring now, and I can't see the purpose in it to be honest. To me, it's pathetic. Just my opinion. But you seem like a nice and humble guy so I don't know why you'd want to talk about those kind of things in your music. You have talent and you're really good, but I think a bit of a different direction in terms of subject matter wouldn't go a miss. But I can't enjoy you when you're talking about how 'ard you are and how much you're gonna **** everybody up

Didn't mean for this to come across rude btw, I like you, just not the lyrical content
    you can be my daddy