HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Default HabboHut Olympics :)

Hope Habbox have some good events lined up

HabboHut.comHabbo is currently promoting Fansite made events:by Habbos for Habbos. This round we bring you events arranged by HabboHut.com!

HabboHut.com is here to help get you in the Olympic mood earlier than ever!
    I can't believe it's almost here, Habbos! I've waited so long!
    What? You really don't know?
    Why, I'm talking about the2012 Summer Olympicsof course! Over two weeks of enjoyable competitive entertainment! I always love watching such well-trained athletes compete against each other in such difficult sports! It really is the type of action you just have to see to believe. But hey, why should you have to wait until July to enjoy some Olympic fun?!

Never fear!HabboHut.comis here to make sure you have some Olympic-sized fun now! Forget the waiting, forget the lines, you can even forget the TV! All you need to take part in these Olympic games is your computer, because we're hosting the 2012 HabboHut Olympic Gamesright here on Habbo.com!

Every day between Monday (23rd) and Saturday (28th) we will be hosting a special on-Habbo event to let all of you Hab-athletes (Habletes?) show off your amazing Habbo gaming skills! We're even hosting each event at three different times to give you some extra chances to score some prizes! Each event will be held at8pm EST(1am GMT / 11am AEST),8pm GMT(3pm EST / 6am AEST), and8pm AEST(5am EST / 10am GMT).

Here is a schedule of the week's events:

Date:Monday January 23
    Event Name:Kickoff: Racing
    Description:We begin our celebrations with the classic Olympic race! Race around the room to be the first one to get to the finish line! But watch out, you never know what kind of obstacles might be lying around!
    Times:8pm AEST, 8pm GMT, 8pm EST
    Search:HabboHutFansite

Date:Tuesday January 24
    Event Name:Battle Banzai
    Description:We've added some bounce to the normal Olympic celebrations with our Battle Banzai competition! Come and show that you can bounce with the best, and even earn some prizes while you're at it!
    Search:Skunkboyjr

Date:Wednesday January 25
    Event Name:HabboHut's Olympic-tacular Maze
    Description:Take a break from the physical action and let your minds get a workout as you find a way through our Olympic-worthy Maze! We'll even be giving some free stuff to those lucky Habbos capable of solving our Maze!

Date:Thursday January 26
    Event Name:Chair Races
    Description:Anyone can race a car, but it takes a real Hablete to race a chair! Leave your competitors in the dust as you race your chair to the finish line, and grab yourself a prize at the same time!

Date:Friday January 27
    Event Name:Olympic Freeze
    Description:Chill those Olympic tempers with a cool game of Freeze! Show your competitors why people (should) call you the Avalanche as you claim your prize and leave them frozen in the ice!

Date:Saturday January 28
    Event Name:Closing Ceremonies Celebration
    Description:Come reminisce on all the fun you've had this past week and party with your Habbo friends and former competitors in our brand new HabboHut.com Lounge! We'll have live DJs on HabboHut Radio and we'll of course be giving away some furniture to give you one last chance to win some prizes!
    Times:6pm EST, 11pm GMT, 9am AEST (Sunday)

Speaking of prizes, we're giving out two awards on the HabboHut forum!
    To receive the "Welcome" award, simply register to HabboHut and listOlympicsas your referrer!
    To receive the "Olympic Winner" award, just win one of the above events and give your forum name to the host!

For up to the minute changes, stay tuned toThe HabboHut Forumandour Habbo group!

- TheHabboHut.comStaff Team

Tokens

Latest Awards:

aw bless habbohut i remember when they were massive.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol I was gonna do olympics theme as well but then I thought 'oh everyone will do that'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

Sounds good ill probably attempt some of these i tried registering to habbohut but it wouldn't let me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Aww really lol I still have an account from yearsss ago haha before HABBOX

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

When's Habbox's turn?
    One for the road. :rolleyes: