HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Fortunes For The New Year

Gong Xi Fa CaiAs an essential part of the Chinese New Years festivities, we'll be dancing around the Hotel in our Red Dragon pixel effects, sending off lanterns for good luck, and eating delish food inThe Red Dragon Restaurant. Luckily our very own chef, Hannibal Poddington, is back with an Asian twist to his menu!

COMPETITION #1:
    Want a Fortune Cookie?
    Every day we'll be recommending a new dish inThe Red Dragon Restaurant(except for during the weekends) and you can find that dish in the restaurant on a stickie note. When you talk about the dish to Hannibal Poddington, he will tell you a little about it and what's in it. You're welcome to enjoy Hannibal's special menu with your friends and enjoy the festivities!
    Enter today's special dish in the room poll - the next day you'll get a random Fortune Cookie Badge!

The competition runs from Monday 23rd January to Friday 3rd February, so if you participate in the poll every day, you will be able to collect 10 Fortune Cookie Badges in total!
    But, where do we get these super lucky Fortunes, you ask? Well, that's where you all come in the picture... You get to decide each other's fortune, sort of! Read on!

COMPETITION #2:
    Want YOUR Fortune picked for the Fortune Cookie Badges?
    Here's your chance to share good Fortune for the New Year with your fellow Habbos:
    Suggest a Fortune and it might just end up on one of the different Fortune Cookie Badges!
    Enter the poll below with your favorite Fortune, Kitano, Puffin and Neja will together pick some of the best Fortunes to be featured on the Fortune Cookie Badges that are given away daily!
    When Hannibal's Fortune Cookie Badges have run out, we will reveal who sent in the Fortunes that were picked for the Badges and those will win a surprise prize! These winners will be revealed on Monday 6th February.
    Keep the Fortunesshortplease, there's only so much room for text on these Fortune Cookie Badges!

Fortune Cookie
    Suggest a Fortune, yours might end up here!
    Gonna keep on doing this until I win a badge, aha. I believe the answer for today is:

or

i'm really not sure which one.
    Last edited by geo; 23-01-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's the 2nd one I think. He said it was in room anyway lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's Beef in Oyster Sauce - you just have to enter what it says on the sticky!

I don't get why they're giving out 10 badges? Surely they will all look the same? LOL... Oh well, can someone pls remind me to do them each day... thanks!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

I entered my fortune cookie and I'll do the room now

Will