HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default It's A Dogs Life

Celebrate your dogs birthday today!At Habbo.com we don't simply want to entertain, we want to educate as well, because learning is fun.
    Today is the second day of the Chinese New Year and is known as kāinián, which means "Beginning of the year". This is the day when married daughters go home to visit their parents, relatives and close friends.
    Today is also the God of Wealth's birthday, so if you want to have good luck and prosperity this year in your Habbo businesses, be sure to hold a Hoi Nin prayer.
    But best of all, today is the birthday of all dogs! So be sure to be extra kind to your hairy four-footed companion today and give him a special day! Take him for a walk, play scrabble with him, or maybe treat him to a day watching Beethoven III: Judgement Day on an endless loop.
    Also- check out thecompetition below to be in with a chance to win a special Doggie bag of treatsfor your faithful companion! While you're doing that you can listen to this pleasant song about dogs.

- Kitano (Rooster), Neja (Monkey), and Puffin (not saying!)

How Will You Be Celebrating Today?

Let us know what how you'll be treating your dog today to get the chance to win a special treat for your Dog! Ten winners, chosen at random from the best entries, will each win a special Doggie treat pack!
    How will you be celebrating the day with your pet dog?

This competition ends on Wednesday 25th January at at 14:00 GMT / UK time (that's 9am in New York and Toronto, 6am in Los Angeles, 10pm in Singapore, and 1am in Sydney the next morning).
    Might do this a little later, doubt I'll win though. :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

K I'm actually creeped out cause I had a dream last night and the words "A dog's life" got stuck in my head D:

Sounds pretty interesting aha - not sure I'd particularly want the prize to be a bag of dog treats though :L
    /