HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 105 of 231 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2309
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

I LOVE! the downstairs/garden bit

upstairs in the pub needs improvement maybe some nice flooring

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's a very nice room but far too big for HxHD, if it were just the top or just the bottom it would be fine - in spite of the short grass I really like the bottom bit and you could potentially make the bbq area the desk and keep a small part of the top design as a balcony because the stairs are cool. Basically the 2nd screenie looks fab so if it you could only get in that much of it (garden and a thin top balcony) that would be really nice as a summer pub garden layout
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes it's definitely very large I agree. we threw some stuff in top half and just went straight to the garden area so it's all very crap

will work on changing it up and massively reducing top half. thanks for feedback it's useful

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

the top half is just no!! I like the current hxhd because at least its small enough to actually have some conversation and look busy. If you have a room that big, everyone will spread out in their lil cliques.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i want a room where i can at least read what ppl are saying and where hxhd staff can too and warn appropriately lol (for however long 'hxhd staff' is going to be a thing that is). spread out is good just not too spread out

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

i absolutely love the one you've created kyle and think it will be lovely when you properly sort out the pub bit. the garden is my fave bit with the little angels and stairs, so lovely! currently the desk is too small and i find it so hard to keep up with everyones conversation and find myself moving away from people so that i can concentrate more on each conversation cus too HECTIC! i love how it's completely different and deffo what we need!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

i would prefer a big helpdesk like kyles in the current one it's very hard to read convos when there is like 10 diff people talkin in the same area

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Love yours Kyles. I think if the top bit is just a bit smaller then it will look a lot better!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

kyle - yes maybe just cut some space in the top section wherever possible and it will still be big enough to not mix up everyones convo but not so spacious that the room looks half empty

cassie - hi this is a big improvement on ur last 1 and i think u have done a gd job it is a perfet size and i like the pool/diving board that is a nice touch and makes everything a bit more interactive
    Last edited by Yawn; 21-05-2014 at 10:28 AM.