HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 108 of 231 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2308
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

the bar is perfect. looks gr8 and is rly unique u couldnt have done a better job
    the cabin wood floors are a much better touch

dont like the random birdbath tho or the flame in the bbq. think the seating area by the guitar could be improved as well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    ok i tried REALLY hard on this
    vote for me please i rly want this

change floorin to grass patches

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I agree to be honest. I really wanted to have staff with their backs to screen but it just wouldn't work.

the only reason I had posted without the bbq was bcause it belonged to okeanos and I picked it up by accident We've added it back now!

As for the room shape - I was going to go with something like that initially but it just seemed too thin and would end up like the current hxhd does with everybody standing in lines and chat being difficult to read. Worth noting that with custom room layouts made with builder's club like this one that walls automatically appear at edge of room, so no blocks would be needed for that part

anyways, here's the 'finished' product. the bar needs a bit of decoration and the wired will be hidden. afk seats over right side for staff, maybe making staff area look more appealing will encourage more to apply (and stay) lol.

big big props to okeanos mostly, he has helped a great deal (did more than me lol) and had some great ideas. and thanks to everyone who helped drop furni and whoever gave feedback

(not sure about seats but dont know what others are easy enough to obtain)
    This better be the layout when I next go into HxHD. You forgot the flamingo though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh god kyle's design is amazing, please please have this as hxhd

such a lovely layout n it's clear the community approve of it

could add football to make it relevant (so long as football doesnt go upstairs)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    oh god kyle's design is amazing, please please have this as hxhd

such a lovely layout n it's clear the community approve of it

could add football to make it relevant (so long as football doesnt go upstairs)
    By football I hope you mean a singular football that people can kick around rather than a full blown football pitch.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there is actually room for a football pitch out of the way if needed. joy of builder's club.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

i designed all of kyle's tbh guys

I vote for Becca's though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    By football I hope you mean a singular football that people can kick around rather than a full blown football pitch.
    single football yeah! i think a football pitch would look tacky unless it looked like a pub garden one, with just a single post made (not actual one unless needs be) and a football to kick around, the pre-existing football furni is awful

Tokens

Last day to submit a design!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TheJokerEffect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiieee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I agree to be honest. I really wanted to have staff with their backs to screen but it just wouldn't work.

the only reason I had posted without the bbq was bcause it belonged to okeanos and I picked it up by accident We've added it back now!

As for the room shape - I was going to go with something like that initially but it just seemed too thin and would end up like the current hxhd does with everybody standing in lines and chat being difficult to read. Worth noting that with custom room layouts made with builder's club like this one that walls automatically appear at edge of room, so no blocks would be needed for that part

anyways, here's the 'finished' product. the bar needs a bit of decoration and the wired will be hidden. afk seats over right side for staff, maybe making staff area look more appealing will encourage more to apply (and stay) lol.

big big props to okeanos mostly, he has helped a great deal (did more than me lol) and had some great ideas. and thanks to everyone who helped drop furni and whoever gave feedback

(not sure about seats but dont know what others are easy enough to obtain)
    I love them all ! I so want to see these two in the next poll or whatever happens.
    I'm making a comeback!

Better than Justin Timberlake