HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 109 of 231 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2308
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I agree to be honest. I really wanted to have staff with their backs to screen but it just wouldn't work.

the only reason I had posted without the bbq was bcause it belonged to okeanos and I picked it up by accident We've added it back now!

As for the room shape - I was going to go with something like that initially but it just seemed too thin and would end up like the current hxhd does with everybody standing in lines and chat being difficult to read. Worth noting that with custom room layouts made with builder's club like this one that walls automatically appear at edge of room, so no blocks would be needed for that part

anyways, here's the 'finished' product. the bar needs a bit of decoration and the wired will be hidden. afk seats over right side for staff, maybe making staff area look more appealing will encourage more to apply (and stay) lol.

big big props to okeanos mostly, he has helped a great deal (did more than me lol) and had some great ideas. and thanks to everyone who helped drop furni and whoever gave feedback

(not sure about seats but dont know what others are easy enough to obtain)
    One of the best designs I've seen posted in this thread - Looks fab!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I agree to be honest. I really wanted to have staff with their backs to screen but it just wouldn't work.

the only reason I had posted without the bbq was bcause it belonged to okeanos and I picked it up by accident We've added it back now!

As for the room shape - I was going to go with something like that initially but it just seemed too thin and would end up like the current hxhd does with everybody standing in lines and chat being difficult to read. Worth noting that with custom room layouts made with builder's club like this one that walls automatically appear at edge of room, so no blocks would be needed for that part

anyways, here's the 'finished' product. the bar needs a bit of decoration and the wired will be hidden. afk seats over right side for staff, maybe making staff area look more appealing will encourage more to apply (and stay) lol.

big big props to okeanos mostly, he has helped a great deal (did more than me lol) and had some great ideas. and thanks to everyone who helped drop furni and whoever gave feedback

(not sure about seats but dont know what others are easy enough to obtain)
    Absolutely love it, I'm definitely voting it! (If we even vote for HxHD designs, I can't remember)
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    smurfed-

Latest Awards:

@Kyle; love it! Just out of interest what dividers are you using for the desk in the upstairs bit?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfed- View Post
    @Kyle; love it! Just out of interest what dividers are you using for the desk in the upstairs bit?
    they are brown and black builder's blocks

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

I vote Kyles, it's different and unique and sexy and stuff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It certainly is, and hopefully everyone will vote for it. What's the next stage @zebbadi?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Can we just perm keep the desk at the current design it has now?

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

Is next stage hxss?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens
    Habbo
    TheJokerEffect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :odey: View Post
    Is next stage hxss?
    I believe it would be
    I'm making a comeback!

Better than Justin Timberlake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why didn't i get vip/an award for making the desk. kyle did nothing, it was me!!!!!