HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 117 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2308
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Kellie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Gave a layout a shot. More showing the idea than anything since I don't have a **** load of Halloween stuff. I also probably would have made the desk out of brick but I had no building blocks left. Not really a fan of it but I finished it so might as well boost my post count.

I actually really like this design!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Needs more seating and to give a darker feel just use thorny grass . Cobbles and dead grass patches are bulky and make it look old. Weird grey / black Paths could be replaced by the concrete ones thst came in the iPad room bundle

~~from phone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kellie

Latest Awards:

Hello everyone! If you want a chance to have your design used in HxHD, then post away! We're looking for Halloween themed rooms. We will have a poll next Sunday to decide which design we should use. Also if you think theres a previous design, then post it! All will be added to the poll Thanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Default [OFFICIAL] Design HxHD

Okay hello!! Just thought I'd pop in my design (well I made layout and basically @pasta; trashed what I had and made something completely different)

p.s. the building is apart of our habboxween design and that's the entrance
    Last edited by Absently; 11-10-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie View Post
    Hello everyone! If you want a chance to have your design used in HxHD, then post away! We're looking for Halloween themed rooms. We will have a poll next Sunday to decide which design we should use. Also if you think theres a previous design, then post it! All will be added to the poll Thanks!
    Change of plan ladies and gents!! If you have a design you'd like to post or a previous design that has gone unused please post it here by Friday the 17th at 23:59 BST. All designs will be popped in a poll and the favourite will win! Don't forget, if your design is picked you will win yourself a month of VIP and a cute badge!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kellie

Latest Awards:

Hiya everyone! We're taking in normal designs for HxHD for the beginning of November (when Halloween is finished). So if you want your design being used or have any fabulous designs, then pop it into this thread, thanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Hiya, i got bored so made a room.. thought it'd be useful to attempt in making a 'normal' themed HxHD. (Kinda failed but okay)

Could do with some edits, P.S; the bit without cobbled path is suppose to be blacked out, just never had any black holes.. hehe.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    Hiya, i got bored so made a room.. thought it'd be useful to attempt in making a 'normal' themed HxHD. (Kinda failed but okay)

Could do with some edits, P.S; the bit without cobbled path is suppose to be blacked out, just never had any black holes.. hehe.
    not too keen on this sorry! not too big of a fan with the pura and the floors and bit where the help desk is just doesn't look right. also the desks seem slightly pointless. although gd attempt!!

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens

Latest Awards:

work in progress!!

wanted to keep it kinda clean, but still want another black round table to the right side, some afk seats in the staff area, and obv missing a blue sofa.
    not sure what to do with the walls, i do like the curtain idea but i only had four, and was experimenting with neon wall hearts since they could match the colour scheme. totally up to any suggestions anyway.

oh i know the jukebox is nontradable, but i thought it was cute!

magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    work in progress!!

wanted to keep it kinda clean, but still want another black round table to the right side, some afk seats in the staff area, and obv missing a blue sofa.
    not sure what to do with the walls, i do like the curtain idea but i only had four, and was experimenting with neon wall hearts since they could match the colour scheme. totally up to any suggestions anyway.

oh i know the jukebox is nontradable, but i thought it was cute!

Love this! Obviously needs finishing off but I'd really like to see something like this in the final design.

I'd love to give it a shot but I don't have the furni and don't make rooms often enough for BC to be of any use to me.