HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 145 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2308
    Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Having the whole room underwater is quite restrictive in terms of what you can put in there and where people can stand/sit. At the moment the room's quite small and there's not a lot going on, it might just be my eyes but it's difficult to see in the purple without squinting and the water on the top doesn't really make sense unless it's going to go over the entire thing. I like the concept, it's just not very colourful or welcoming.
    yeah I agree with a lot of these points actually, it isn't colourful because of the moodlight so most likely having background off (because I also doubt the HD would have a whole room moodlighted like in the picture) so that a bunch of other colours can be incorporated in the design and I also tried to have the whole thing covered with the water like the part at the top, I just wasn't able to do it and I'd also like to point out this wasn't planned I just threw it together when @Absently; told me nobody else had submitted designs for the new layout

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Bring back the plasto Eurovision room
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Ok Hi, so made this room for HxSS HxHD (little bit of help from @thms; with the picnic stuff)!

Seating area dotted around, little area for HxSS HxHD Games.

Just want some thoughts on it and what to add/change or remove

(If you wish to visit the room here is the room link, as I think you may find the pictures to be a bit deceiving of the actual size of the room I think the pictures make it look very big: https://www.habbo.com/room/70491606)

Last edited by Reality; 24-07-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Baabycakezz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Ok Hi, so made this room for HxSS HxHD (little bit of help from @thms; with the picnic stuff)!

(If you wish to visit the room here is the room link: https://www.habbo.com/room/70491606)

I think its very nice. Its cute, I like that there is lots of places for people to sit.

I really like the surfboards in front of the help desk.

I like how the help desk is in the middle of the room, and so is the main focus of the room like it should be.

Tokens
    Habbo
    _HeyyItsHannah_

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post

(If you wish to visit the room here is the room link: https://www.habbo.com/room/70491606)

This is soooooo amazing. I was unsure for a moment because I thought it looked huge, but it's really a wonderful size and not too large. Many places for people to sit which is good! Well done on this!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
    -A.A Milne

Music is powerful.
    One song can change the mood, trigger a memory.
    One song can change your life.
    Listening to my heart

**|Live Life|Be Real|And Order Your Burger With Everything|12/28/14|**1/18/16**

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I really like @James; 's design but those randomly dotted picnic pillows on the picnic blankets aren't that popular with me. They're TOO randomly placed and just ugh. But that's a tiny fix so ye

ALSO I don't like the yellow surfboards. I think all surfboards on habbo are a sin ;l

But apart from that very good x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

pier prototype!

wanted to do a summer beach but kinda got sick of tropical, thought we could do british.

mostly happy with the pier itself, there is a big open square for events at the bottom of the screenshot (more of it hidden), the water is also hidden by my crappy screenshot skills. gonna add maybe some sort of rock seating under the pier, and some inflatable furni. thing i'm not sure about is how to get people up, the diving board teleports people down but not sure of a good way to get people up apart from just a banzai/teleport/keyword.

obviously criticism is FULLY WELCOMED! if you like the concept then come help make it fabber.

special thanks to thms for his motivation and advice, also zitrone too x
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

plebings that's literally, the best hxhd design EVER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ps u can walk under it
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

if that doesn't win i'll be so annoyed, it's amazing and it looks even better now you've done more

good job baby