HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 149 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2309
    Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

typical kyle LOL

your vip do match the room tho

i like simons design but its more suited towards valentines, we should save it for next year

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Simen's room is amazing, just make it a bit bigger and maybe not all of it pink :/
    not sure whether u meant semen or simon

also ur sig wtf

Tokens
    Habbo
    _HeyyItsHannah_

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    sadly the way the room layout works is that its a seperate floating island, and due to habbo silly room limit it can't be extended. i'll fiddle around with it tomorrow - probably means the pier will be shortened to fit on the water which should also mean it makes the events area closer to the desk. will also try to tastefully add some extra seating, and yeah make a little rock seating/campfire/bbq bit under the pier for the filthy noobs
    I like the idea of your design... but have you had the chance to fiddle around with an HxSS idea..? We will really need a nice sized events room in HxHD for it.. DO you think you could find out if you can add through or not..? Also, what about people getting down??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by per-simon View Post
    Aw, I love this!!!! It's so cute!!! I loooooooooove the wall at the top omg. And the piano. would this be for HxSS..? Or just a random design that you made somewhere along the way?
    Last edited by _HeyyItsHannah_; 27-07-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
    -A.A Milne

Music is powerful.
    One song can change the mood, trigger a memory.
    One song can change your life.
    Listening to my heart

**|Live Life|Be Real|And Order Your Burger With Everything|12/28/14|**1/18/16**

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Simon's is fab we need to stop making such huge rooms full of crap extra areas, not a fan of having all the visitors/regulars half a mile away from the desk it just makes everything look inactive and seems to make staff not want to be at the desk so much
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I like Simen's design but there is nowhere for events in HxHD for HxSS

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by KrushGear View Post
    typical kyle LOL

your vip do match the room tho

i like simons design but its more suited towards valentines, we should save it for next year

- - - Updated - - -

not sure whether u meant semen or simon

also ur sig wtf
    I meant Simen as that is how his name is spelt.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

I really like Simen's idea but as Bloop suggested I'd leave it for an upcoming Valentine's or other featured HxHD unless he can add HxSS features.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post

pier prototype!

wanted to do a summer beach but kinda got sick of tropical, thought we could do british.

mostly happy with the pier itself, there is a big open square for events at the bottom of the screenshot (more of it hidden), the water is also hidden by my crappy screenshot skills. gonna add maybe some sort of rock seating under the pier, and some inflatable furni. thing i'm not sure about is how to get people up, the diving board teleports people down but not sure of a good way to get people up apart from just a banzai/teleport/keyword.

obviously criticism is FULLY WELCOMED! if you like the concept then come help make it fabber.

special thanks to thms for his motivation and advice, also zitrone too x
    I like this a lot!!!
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Well, me and @Elegance; made a HxHD Design, The chairs @Elegance; and @_HeyyitsHannah_; are on are the AFK chairs.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    _HeyyItsHannah_

Latest Awards:

Default HxHD Room Designs!

We will currently be accepting designs until Friday!!

On Friday we will be making the poll, and on Sunday we will be designing the HxSS Help Desk design!!

See ya in the Help Desk, and build way those rooms!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
    -A.A Milne

Music is powerful.
    One song can change the mood, trigger a memory.
    One song can change your life.
    Listening to my heart

**|Live Life|Be Real|And Order Your Burger With Everything|12/28/14|**1/18/16**

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Will be exciting to see the different designs. No ugly ones this time, although Plebings' was the best for a long time, but it's a bit boring now (no offence alex).

I do have 1 qu though.... What's wrong with the other thread? Why make a new design hxhd thread?