HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 172 of 231 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2309
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I couldn't find any of them or I would've had them in the room
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I couldn't find any of them or I would've had them in the room
    That's because fj has hoarded them all and has them all in his possession

I agree with empired, something more fresh is needed, but why not try incorporating a classic look into something new?

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    I feel like it's gonna be the two of us saying this every time it's time for a new HxHD
    yes it's so tiring to say, but i think the majority at least want modern and new designs. classics just won't cut it anymore, they are boring and not even that nice to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Classics cater to older members who hardly even come on Habbo anymore! We want new, fresh layouts that make Habbos who have never heard of Habbox before think "wow, they know how to design a room!".
    i agree and thankfully we have @Plebings; who is always full of great ideas and this was the reaction we had gotten with the christmas design this month (and november oops) and it is the way forward for how it should be designed!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love classic layouts myself - but I do understand that it would be better to have new layouts that are suitable to bring in and be liked by more new people.

I'm sick of having gigantic rooms though, just because you want to make a room appeal to new users (not solely the old users) does not mean we have to have a gigantic help desk layout every time

also @:Cerys; when is the vote for the new HxHD? If mine were to have any chance of winning, the furniture might be gone from BC by then
    Last edited by Lewis; 31-12-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I love classic layouts myself - but I do understand that it would be better to have new layouts that are suitable to bring in and be liked by more new people.

I'm sick of having gigantic rooms though, just because you want to make a room appeal to new users (not solely the old users) does not mean we have to have a gigantic help desk layout every time

also @:Cerys; when is the vote for the new HxHD? If mine were to have any chance of winning, the furniture might be gone from BC by then
    Planning to do it for about the 5th or 6th, but it depends on how many entries we get cos if we only have like 3 by then I'd rather wait idk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

+1 to this

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I have nothing against new designs as long as they are actually new and not rehashed cabins like we've had almost constantly since 2012
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I created another HxHD for those who want a smallish room - there's a picture with and without moodlight:

Last edited by Lewis; 31-12-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Here is a design I'm posting on behalf of the user Easter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

and another fantastic update to my first hxhd room: