HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 186 of 231 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2309
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think Liam's 18+ Chill room is pretty nice. Simple, old school and just the right size. Not a fan of the flashy themes and colours; imo simple is the way to go.

@Prosiary;

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lill-MeeDK

Latest Awards:

I think they are a bit cramped too, small, in need of more space, feeling a bit of claustrophobia ...
    I think there's mixed themes in both rooms, it would be good to stick to one theme.. As Coral says I can't see the meaning with office desks in a carnival room...

I'm glad to see you trying, and I hope you can use the constructive feedback to make a new room!
    @Cher.L;
    All the love. K.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The first one could actually work well coming up to summer, but there are things that could be worked on! For example I would make the overall room bigger, so it doesn't look like there's so much going on in such a small space - you can't move around the room freely as the roller coaster is plonked in the middle of it. Also the Swivel Chairs could be substituted for an alternative that could fit in with the theme a little more.

The second is similar to the first, whoever uses it has to sit on the sofa to get to the other side of the room and it appears very small and cramped. I think they could work well if you had more room to play with and a better set of furniture. I noticed you used Builder's Club so I would check the Catalogue for more ranges and see which work better together too!

It's really nice to see some ideas being created though, as we definitely need a new layout sooner rather than later.

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

the second one is against the habbo way.
    strip clubs are no longer allowed on habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sixtiess

Latest Awards:

Hey all.
    This is my first attempt.
    Im not 100% happy with it as its slightly rushed, and it maybe be slightly too small. But let me know what you think :-)

[IMG] adult image hosting[/IMG]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs_Plant

Latest Awards:

Okay So here is a design i worked on A nice summery/tropical treehouse Edits can be made obvs if chosen but yeah something different.

Apologies that the zoomed out pic is so bad, but you get the idea

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Omg I love Mrs Plant's but that one would only be good up until HxSS because HxHD really really needs a play area like I said above. And not just like a quick ugly "oh we'll just dump some space here" but a proper designed area. But please can we have Mrs P's until august

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

Mrs Plant that design is just incredible!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs_Plant

Latest Awards:

Thanks guys It was a fun build, didnt want anything to big and nothing to small just enough space for everyone to enjoy xoxo

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Was thinking of doing something similar with the new platforms making a treehouse kinda thing so yeah let's just go with that and implement it quickly since the current room is utterly hideous and makes me sad. No need for a vote just do it right this second
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +