HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 50 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    fml is it too late to make a halloween themed one

I don't think it's right to remove posts of rooms made on retros, regardless of whether they use currently unreleased furni or not, so long as they don't actually advertise the retro itself. Bet it wouldn't have been removed if samanfa didnt point it out and report the post. NOOB.

idc if the deadline was yesterday I plan to create a fabulous layout later tonight
    Lol agree with ye Kyle haha and yup deadline was yesterday that's why I jst decided to like randomly make one make us one anyway cause your
    Pretty beast at it lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I don't think we can use retros 'cause Habbo would ban Habbox or something slightly more technical Nothing they can do if they can't prove it's a retro though!

I love @Red; 's Christmas design! Getting me all Christmassy now woo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Half of the layouts HxHD have had have been designed on retros. Just saying. Anyways the point being just don't make it obvious and I'm guessing a blind eye will be turned.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Guessing I can't make a layout with durex mats and condom dispensers then... damnit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Guessing I can't make a layout with durex mats and condom dispensers then... damnit.
    Darn. Unfortunately not ;///
    Thanks Charlie and laura, there is like 30 seats? That should be enough me thinks! Since most people just sit on the floor these days.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fml is it too late to make a halloween themed one

I don't think it's right to remove posts of rooms made on retros, regardless of whether they use currently unreleased furni or not, so long as they don't actually advertise the retro itself. Bet it wouldn't have been removed if samanfa didnt point it out and report the post. NOOB.

idc if the deadline was yesterday I plan to create a fabulous layout later tonight
    I think it was @xxMATTGxx; who said/agreed that you could post retro rooms, as long as they didn't contain any obvious features (e.g. the Pixel display counter still being there) and un-released furniture on .com cause users might try and find out what site and go exploring for this furniture or something. If it had simply been a case of stacking on dark water, I personally don't think it was that big an issue.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    I think it was @xxMATTGxx; who said/agreed that you could post retro rooms, as long as they didn't contain any obvious features (e.g. the Pixel display counter still being there) and un-released furniture on .com cause users might try and find out what site and go exploring for this furniture or something. If it had simply been a case of stacking on dark water, I personally don't think it was that big an issue.
    From what I can remember: If there is no clues of it being a retro then how does anyone even know? Obviously if it has stuff that hasn't been released on the .com hotel or stacking that can't be done on the hotel then it's quite clear.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Not sure about all the mats in Kirst's room and maybe it would be cool if you could have it the other way around, meaning getting in the room would be done in the snow, and then you'd be able to go inside. Wired maybe? S:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

Hiya, are we designing a normal room before a christmas room or are we going straight into a christmas design after halloween?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ellz View Post
    Hiya, are we designing a normal room before a christmas room or are we going straight into a christmas design after halloween?
    i thought this too

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x