HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 58 of 231 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    That water is the only stackable one though, that's why he used it I believe - I don't think the new stacking tile allows it either, also @LiquidLuck.; we don't need 2 designs, the spring one is the Easter one and if it's needed you can just remove the Easter stuff - also if Tyler hasn't got all the furni nor will he let Matt borrow any then you're looking at Matt spending at least 500 Credits on that room as I know the Orange Tree is 150-160 Credits itself, the boat is 20 Credits and not to mention seats and decoration .
    I would lend the furni to be used for the HxHD
    @xxMATTGxx; @Ms.Aquamarine;

Btw is the boat really 20c? I just got it at a 1c shop
    Last edited by God; 26-05-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragga View Post
    I would lend the furni to be used for the HxHD
    @xxMATTGxx; @Ms.Aquamarine;

Yeah, well it was, but it's more 10 Credits now .

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragga View Post
    Yeah, well it was, but it's more 10 Credits now .
    Sam, are you doing well in Maths, darling?

Lol if that is going to last all summer, I'd add more sand then. Feels like Spring, not really Summer.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    Sam, are you doing well in Maths, darling?

Lol if that is going to last all summer, I'd add more sand then. Feels like Spring, not really Summer.
    Excuse me? It was 20 Credits, the MarketPlace has drove the value down, I wasn't on Habbo so I wouldn't have known the exact value. Also, I don't do maths and I haven't for years lmao.

Does it matter what spring or summer is, for summer you don't need a beach or deckchairs, flowers and greenery suffice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Excuse me? It was 20 Credits, the MarketPlace has drove the value down, I wasn't on Habbo so I wouldn't have known the exact value. Also, I don't do maths and I haven't for years lmao.

Does it matter what spring or summer is, for summer you don't need a beach or deckchairs, flowers and greenery suffice.
    I meant 20-1= 19 =/= 10. Nvm And no omg summer = sand and sun and water.. Beach part please.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

That water is the only stackable one though, that's why he used it I believe - I don't think the new stacking tile allows it either, also @LiquidLuck.; we don't need 2 designs, the spring one is the Easter one and if it's needed you can just remove the Easter stuff - also if Tyler hasn't got all the furni nor will he let Matt borrow any then you're looking at Matt spending at least 500 Credits on that room as I know the Orange Tree is 150-160 Credits itself, the boat is 20 Credits and not to mention seats and decoration .
    tylers already said we can use his furni

tyler, is there anything you can do to the design to make it a bit more beach like to show it's a summer design? @Dragga; because i really love it hahah!!
    Last edited by Absently; 26-05-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    tylers already said we can use his furni

tyler, is there anything you can do to the design to make it a bit more beach like to show it's a summer design? @Dragga; because i really love it hahah!!
    Must have missed the first time, oh wait I think I do remember, woops .

@liquiduck.; I get you... I think, I'll let you off, what about those who have winter at this time of the year ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

i actually really don't like tyler's layout might just be me but it doesn't really look summery (if it's going to be used as a summer layout) and it looks a bit plain in places

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The thing about Tyler's room is the fact it reminds me too much of @Inkwell;'s events room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

yes that's what i was thinking! i think i'm so used to it, i've kinda got bored of it too.