HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 96 of 231 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

@JamesSparky; it's up to him if he wants to? He doesn't have to.

Also, it's nice Tom, but I think perhaps something original and not similar to the Lido ? Not saying it's bad or anything, but it doesn't exactly scream help desk to me. Is it meant to be one, or is that what you're just making currently?

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    @JamesSparky; it's up to him if he wants to? He doesn't have to.

Also, it's nice Tom, but I think perhaps something original and not similar to the Lido ? Not saying it's bad or anything, but it doesn't exactly scream help desk to me. Is it meant to be one, or is that what you're just making currently?
    It doesn't have the desk part in yet!
    But I was gonna make the little kiosk thing in to the desk area.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSparky View Post
    So you're telling me just because he said HE WOULD do it, the advantage would be taken, so it means he has to pay out for nothing that benefits him. Also, I don't rightly care what you think about my attitude.
    it benefits him because it benefits the site that he is general manager at. I suggest you leave decisions about where to spend money to those who own the money. If matt wants to and is willing to buy builder's club for a room that uses it because it will make habbox seem more up-to-date and draw newer users in as well as please current members and make them want to visit then that that's his own prerogative, not yours.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Didn't say I cared much for the other depts, considering that's what their job entails to do, to maintain a regular source of income for a event, competition etc. But for the benefit of 30+ days, hardly worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by :odey: View Post
    not being funny
    but how much do you think other depts have to spend on buying credits for prizes and stuff

i'm sure it wont break the bank to buy builders club for a month

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In fairness, you could really ask why X and Y have to spend Credits (that were most probably bought by someone with real life money at some point) to make a Help Desk layout as that won't benefit them?

The layout is to serve the community and it's lovely thinking your room got chosen out of however many have been suggested - if that means spending a little extra on a feature that gives you so many more possibilities then why not? I think it's actually nice to have a General Manager who wouldn't mind paying out a little bit to ensure Habbox has a good help desk layout throughout the seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't have the desk part in yet!
    But I was gonna make the little kiosk thing in to the desk area.
    I like that idea .

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Do you know what would draw more users to this site?
    Petty and mindless arguments like this, that people will instantly see and think **** this, all they do it argue.
    It's up to him, I stated a point, that's for people to interpret how they wish, didn't ask for the incompetence of other's to come with it. @dey:; I don't doubt that the Help Desk would look nice and attractive, because it does look nice, the idea of interpreting the Lido, for a Habbo(x) feel and theme, making the adjustments you have to make it Summery would and will be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    it benefits him because it benefits the site that he is general manager at. I suggest you leave decisions about where to spend money to those who own the money. If matt wants to and is willing to buy builder's club for a room that uses it because it will make habbox seem more up-to-date and draw newer users in as well as please current members and make them want to visit then that that's his own prerogative, not yours.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

can u do rooftop cafe instead

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow thats gr8 odey best hxhd since xmas without a doubt id love if that was chosen!

and yes it will benefit matt cos he will have a lovely room for habbox
    a remake of the old skl lido would draw loads of attention to the room i have no doubt

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Wow James puts a, lot, of commas where they don't, need to be

Typing like he's, Christopher Walken
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

I started a room based on the lido.

Really really like this, would love to see finished product. Brilliant design!
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.