HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 98 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    It must be roughly around the same time - when I realised it was 10 years from the stated 2004 opening of Rare Values I asked in the managers chat if anyone knew the exact date and I can't remember who but someone looked at the first appointed RVM which was K@boom in July 2004 so it'd probably be a good idea to assume the 10th anniversary of Rare Values is around that date (but in 2014 ofc.. not 2004!) .

And oh, is HxHD not a group room? If it is/was then Jin could just drop them.
    yup undertaker said july 10th
    and no it's not a group room, would lead to all sorts of problems like "accidental" removal of furni as opposed to just the normal moving of bars and such.

i want to make a help desk layout for the rv 10th anniversary with some well known rares displayed like ione's gifts and early rares. taking suggestions

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    yup undertaker said july 10th
    and no it's not a group room, would lead to all sorts of problems like "accidental" removal of furni as opposed to just the normal moving of bars and such.

i want to make a help desk layout for the rv 10th anniversary with some well known rares displayed like ione's gifts and early rares. taking suggestions
    Oo the Ione's gifts is a good idea, and I guess any other classic/old furniture that has a story behind it. Perhaps the Black Leviathon, which I believe was the 1st LTD, could be in there too.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

can we have a new layout for may
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=798274
    some non easter layouts there
    tired of seeing these rabbits

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes! can we ditch the easter theme ASAP please!

Mr-Trainor's design is cool until there's a proper summer room (with sand obviously)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it isn't summer yet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

general layout in progress ignore the blocks they r 4 inspiration. pls give cc on layout and wht furni should be used. thank u

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

general layout in progress ignore the blocks they r 4 inspiration. pls give cc on layout and wht furni should be used. thank u
    turn the blocks into a duck and the room could work

Tokens
    Habbo
    zebbadi

Latest Awards:

Talk in the HxHD about the Fifa World Cup 2014, even from those who may not like it are showing interest. Perhaps we could design a world cup themed desk for June with a football pitch on the spare part that doesn't always get used and hold a mini comp with some matches inside the desk?

Tokens
    Habbo
    TheJokerEffect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Storking View Post
    yes! can we ditch the easter theme ASAP please!

Mr-Trainor's design is cool until there's a proper summer room (with sand obviously)

I completely agree! I'd love this room design until it isn't required anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zebbadi View Post
    Talk in the HxHD about the Fifa World Cup 2014, even from those who may not like it are showing interest. Perhaps we could design a world cup themed desk for June with a football pitch on the spare part that doesn't always get used and hold a mini comp with some matches inside the desk?
    Very intriguing just might work, I do like this idea
    I'm making a comeback!

Better than Justin Timberlake

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by zebbadi View Post
    That's a good idea .

Not online very often