HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Slow walkers,

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

I used to just push/pull them out the way

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

eh i don't have this problem anymore, a simple "excuse me please " seems to work well surprisingly. i'm a pretty fast walker so i feel like everyone is walking slow and i have to do a lot of "excuses me" lol

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i am very unaware of my surroundings when i'm walking because i have my music in and am probably singing along, god knows what speed other people are walking.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

They are annoying! I just push into them lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I usually just walk around slow walkers, but I hate it most when people stop in front of me. I want to kick them in the back of the legs. Every time I'm getting off the train, some idiot wants to stop dead and pull the handle up on their suitcase or sort some **** out. I usually run into them and make an awkward grunt or unleash a super long sigh and roll my eyes to let them know they've inconvenienced me. I mean, sort that **** out elsewhere. Pull up against a wall or something. Don't stop in the middle of a pathway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

omgsh yes it's like lol move... i'll just go around them/push them out the way and give them a proper bad look!!!! if they're cute though i don't mind
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What annoys me more than the slow walkers is the fact that if I finish College at 4pm, I know I have to go across the road and go past 2 groups of people waiting for the bus and it's hard.

It's worse than the 3/4 buses all come at once and you think you are going to get past easily but they're still not moving. Annoys me so much!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

slow drivers who try to overtake slow drivers on the motorway are the WORST. especially old people who dont indicate and when im gunning it at like 100 cus i wanna get home after work and suddenly somebody pulls into my lane without indicating OMG THE HATE
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    i hate when I'm going into work and I have to work through the shopping centre cause everybody walks too slow and they can see you're hin a hurry and i also hate people who just stop right infront of you and you nearly walk into the back of them ;@!!!!
    The shopping center is the worst! especially when it'searlyand there are old people barley moving and gabbin'.
    Last edited by Narnat,; 02-02-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I try and over take and shove them aside if I have to hehe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast