HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default habbo offices moving to madrid?

i noticed that in the careers section of the sulake website there are a few open positions, whats interesting is where the job are based - spain! why would habbo.com and habbo germany need employees based in spain unless theres some sort of multinational habbo office in madrid...

www.habbo.de Money & Vendor Agent, Madrid / Spain
    www.habbo.com.br Money Agent, Madrid / Spain
    habbo.com Project Manager - Madrid / Spain

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    i noticed that in the careers section of the sulake website there are a few open positions, whats interesting is where the job are based - spain! why would habbo.com and habbo germany need employees based in spain unless theres some sort of multinational habbo office in madrid...
    Sulake are staying in Finland.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

so explain madrid? they could easily have HQ in finland but have a pan-european office in madrid

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

so explain madrid? they could easily have HQ in finland but have a pan-european office in madrid
    I have no explanation of Madrid, it's clear that the Sulake staff on Twitter cover all hotels and there not just limited to one hotel. Most of the staff seem to know more than one language as well, I'm also aware the CEO was in Madrid not that long ago for something.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 24-02-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the sulake staff on twitter have nothing to do with this though. the recent closure of habbo offices all round europe could be explained if they are having a central european office for non-anglophones... whatever i thought it was interesting

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

the sulake staff on twitter have nothing to do with this though. the recent closure of habbo offices all round europe could be explained if they are having a central european office for non-anglophones... whatever i thought it was interesting
    Well they do have something to do with it because it's still the same company. The CEO has tweeted multiple times with the words "Madrid" in so it does seem Madrid has some sort of main base for Habbo in the Europe region.

We need to get better at moderation. I agree. Really complex problem. I am in Madrid now to examine it with team.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the sulake staff on twitter do not work for individual hotels so i doubt they will be based in madrid, so no theyre not relevant... btw is there a reason for your hostility, anti-spanish or something?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

the sulake staff on twitter do not work for individual hotels so i doubt they will be based in madrid, so no theyre not relevant... btw is there a reason for your hostility, anti-spanish or something?
    They still have something to do with it because they work for Sulake and they do work for all hotels, including the Spanish one. No I have nothing wrong with Spain and even asked Paul a question about Madrid a few minutes ago. I also never said they were based in Madrid, some are in Finland or all at least but I think maybe one of them is still from the UK.

You won't see them on the hotel anyway.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 24-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im glad you arent anti-spain... i love spain, well i would if it wasn't so... spanish..... why you not based in oslo habbo??? :@

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

im glad you arent anti-spain... i love spain, well i would if it wasn't so... spanish..... why you not based in oslo habbo??? :@
    They already have Helsinki as a cold city to be located in, and now seemingly Madrid for when they fancy holidaying

There is a lot of sense being spoken in this thread, although Sulake is obviously based in Helsinki (proud to say I've been to both their old and new offices too!) it does look like a lot of the Habbo operations are being based in Madrid seeing as the German/English/Portuguese hotels will now have operators in Madrid. I can sort of see sense in this though, the Spanish speaking hotel is the biggest I believe? So it's a sort of "mother" office.
    Last edited by Jordy; 26-02-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast