HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12 Plate

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Default 12 Plate

Anyone picking one up tomorrow?

Dads got one on the drive now, delivering it to my cousin later

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, I'll never buy a new car unless I have loads of disposable income, and it would have to be a good car. I'll never understand the mindset of people that will buy a brand new car because it's on a new registration plate, than the same car on year old with 10,000 miles on it for about £3000 less.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    No, I'll never buy a new car unless I have loads of disposable income, and it would have to be a good car. I'll never understand the mindset of people that will buy a brand new car because it's on a new registration plate, than the same car on year old with 10,000 miles on it for about £3000 less.
    I'd buy a new car for sure, but not just because a new registration came out... custom numberplates hiding age ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

She needed a new car anyway so why not get a new plate?

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

no but saw one today, first ive seen
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

we can tell a new car by the letters. my plate starts with E, EYA are the first 3 letters - I saw a car that said FAP 459 today lolll

most new plates are on rentals.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    we can tell a new car by the letters. my plate starts with E, EYA are the first 3 letters - I saw a car that said FAP 459 today lolll

most new plates are on rentals.
    ye ours used to be that.... like mine is 'T' which is 1999, 'S' is 1998, 'R' 1997, 'P' 1996 etc etc
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There seems to be a lot of small cars with 12 plates. So far I have seen a Ford KA and some Hyundai thing, and I think a Peugeot 106. I could of sworn when the 11 plate came out there were loads in the first week :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Swearwolf View Post
    ye ours used to be that.... like mine is 'T' which is 1999, 'S' is 1998, 'R' 1997, 'P' 1996 etc etc
    ours have nothing to do with the car, they go in sequence.. my car could be a 1997 or a 2007 and my plate would still be EYA
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    There seems to be a lot of small cars with 12 plates. So far I have seen a Ford KA and some Hyundai thing, and I think a Peugeot 106. I could of sworn when the 11 plate came out there were loads in the first week :/
    Yeah, my cousin's car was a Honda i10 - I dont think I've seen any 'Big' cars with it, only at show rooms and 1 that my Dad came home in for the week end.

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast