HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

@ tara i totes agree about male smokers being sexy hahahahah idk what it is, maybe i just like a ReBeL *+*+*+*+* killin demselvez with der tabacco.

but i always think girl smokers look like skanks and when i'm smoking i always stand with my friends so i don't look like a pikey hahahahaha.

my mom and dad, now i'm 21, are pretty open to whatever i want to do with my own body. my dad offered me a rollie last week for the first time EVA but i didn't accept, i don't wanna smoke with my dad. it'd be weird, i'd feel like i was being naughty or something LMAO.

ALSO i dunno if it differs by area/postcode whatever. but all my GIRL best friends (minus one) smoke and i've always known them to. but i don't know any guys who smoke round here HMMMMMM.
    Last edited by beth; 16-03-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Tokens

smoking is horrific, i have never even had a drag x proud x

then again i've never been around smokers at "that age" which i will say is around 13-16 or something when most ppl become influenced.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

used to when I was younger, not proud of it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

i hate school kids who do it just because it makes them look "cool", it doesn't. i started smoking because i was going out to clubs etc and people would smoke and i just kinda didn't stop. i'd love to quit but it's the will power i lack.
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

i've never tried it and i'm not against it.

i'm not sure if i'm going to start smoking when i'm older, only time will tell, haha. i'm not necessarily turned off by smokers either. i think it's quite attractive for girls to smoke, although it depends on the person as well. i've kind of grew up with people smoking in my life. my dad has always smoked from when i was a young age and when i would go round to his house it used to make me really angry about me breathing it in etc, it doesn't bother me anymore though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Never have, never will.
    It's gross tbh. I don't see why it's addictive, though I spose i've never tried it so I wouldn't know.

But surely if you truly wanted to give up, you could.

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

i don't smoke and i don't really plan to lol, i don't have anything against it but i guess it's just not my thing!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Never smoked in my life and never will, in my opinion its a waste of money for something that makes you die quicker.

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

think i smoke about 10 a day, tried cutting down but then i just was so angry all the time so went back to 10 again, i know i can quit but have to find a way to keep my anger down :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samares

Latest Awards:

dont mind people who smokes until they begin to stink of cigarettes i think that is just disgusting.
    :¬:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast