HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default smoking (do you/would you/have you)

opinions on smokers and smoking in general really fascinates me. some people are so so anti and yet more people (like) myself are very much live and let live.

do you smoke? if yr not old enough (and are a good kid and don't do things before it's legally) would you smoke? have you smoked in the past?

i smoke irregularly, i enjoy smoking and if i could afford to i would smoke as a regular habit regardless of the health risks attached. my dad smokes and my mom is very anti, but i have always loved the smell of smoking from a young age: i think it has a comforting factor to me.

SO yeah how about you?

another i find interesting is that some people find it a complete turn-off to know that their partner smokes, would you find it hard to be with someone who smoked? even if you clicked 100% emotionally and physically?

(when i say smoke, i am talking primarily about tobacco/traditional smoking. though i do find it pretty bizarre when there are people like na i dnt smke it r bad 4 u but i do luv havin a spliff, o.... okay then....)

Tokens
    Habbo
    FiftyCal

Latest Awards:

Yes i smoke regularly 5 cigarettes a day, i spend the extra $2 a pack on cigarettes that dont have 100s of chemicals in them just because it tastes like wet burning cardboard. I enjoy too its a good stress reliever but i've been spitting traces of blood and i'm unsure if its smoking relating, but if it is i'm going to quit right away.

When i was a kid i loved the smell of cigarettes. I hate dramatic people that purposely cough in front of smokers and try to make smokers look bad. And i hate it when people come up to me and try to tell me that smoking is bad for you. YOU DONT SAY???

I tried an E-Cig, but its just awful tasting. If you don't care for how long you live for, keep smoking. If you want to quit smoking but still be addicted to nicotine by smoking vaporized "smoke", then get an E-Cig.
    Last edited by FiftyCal; 16-03-2012 at 06:26 AM.
    Joined Habbox: 11-18-2011
    Became DJ At Habboxlive: 11-22-2011
    Promoted To Senior DJ: 2-3-2012
    Stepped Down to Regular DJ 5-19-12
    Resigned As DJ June 2012

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't, ha. Lots of my 'friends' do but I don't care, it is their life. Oh, I don't want to smoke either and hope I don't.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I have tried a cigarette once, and I didn't like it so I don't seem myself smoking any time soon. I don't mind people who smoke as long as they don't do it right in my face. The smell from cigarettes I actually like but only when it's not super strong, as in I like when someone has been smoking a while ago.

Tokens
    Habbo
    fotografia

Latest Awards:

Smoking is very common where I come from. I dated a guy that went through a pack or a pack and a half of cigarettes per day and I didn't mind it at all. I didn't think kissing him was gross after that or anything. It was just part of him and, like you said Beth, live and let live. I don't judge people for it at all. I smoke sometimes but I have had problems with my lungs since I was little so it is usually only socially. I try not to aggravate the situation I am already in. My parents both smoke and so on so I am very used to it. When I do smoke, I prefer flavoured cigarettes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

Only really as a stress reliever or if there's a party. I don't rely on them though
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RemelKiid View Post
    Only really as a stress reliever or if there's a party. I don't rely on them though
    i think this is what makes me (and you) quite lucky because when i do smoke, i feel no addiction towards it. i know if i run out of **** then i can't have anymore and that's it.

i won't actively HUNT out a smoke.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i'm one of those really annoying anti smokers ..... that smokes.
    i first smoked when i was 12. then i smoked on and off from 13-16 (although stopped for months at a time), smoking 2 or 3 during weekdays and then maybe a 10 pack at the weekend. usually only socially because YES, I FELT PRESSURED. i didn't really enjoy it until after a while i looked forward to smoking and getting drunk ;_;
    stopped when i was 17 as i became a social recluse. started again when i was 18 and became a weekend smoker. recently only smoking 4 or 5 menthols on a saturday. rarely through the week unless im having a drink.
    + people call me hypocritical but i cant stand when people smoke near me or sit next to me with the smell of stale smoke... :/ yes i used to do it when i was younger but even then only near other smokers or if i know they don't mind.
    i don't think i'll ever truly give up and im not going to say that i am because knowing i shouldn't be doing something makes me do it. im not going to be drinking much after saturday (promise) so won't be smoking either. i love watching people smoke though dunno what it is about it. maybe just knowing they're ruining their body - especially pretty girls.... so i dont feel guilty about the damage ive done to me

& lol i know a guy that doesn't smoke, doesn't drink but will smoke weed, do a bong, sometimes take pills etc lol but yeah its a massive turn off for me

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I remember talking to someone once on msn and he was on webcam for some reason and he started smoking? I got really weirded out by that, think it was more the fact that he smoked in his bedroom so there was less ventilation and more chance of starting a fire. However, he said he stopped but now continues to smoke, drink, do drugs and I don't think I could be with someone doing that just because I value my life and wouldn't want to be on the wrong end if they had a mood swing. Same to the fact I could never date anyone on drugs because my neighbours were always on them and I would just be scared.

My current boyfriend doesn't smoke, do drugs or drink (he can't drink but ye) so I feel more safe to him and I don't feel pressurised to smoke at all, I will not try it if I was going to I would have done when my best friend was a smoker in year 8/9. Some of my family smoke and they tell me not to smoke, I wouldn't anyway but I don't think it would please me or anything to smoke, I don't mind if I see people smoke but then again I think it's their life their ruining not mine and I don't passive smoke much it's only when my Mum can't open door or anything that a little might come my way.

My uncle (and my dad I think) always cough at my aunties because her and my mum smoke more together or when they're on the phone and now my auntie has resorted to smoking in the shed, I mean come on, all fine and good but when it's raining or snowing you need another option.

TL;DR I wouldn't smoke, probably couldn't date someone who does, not bothered about people smoking.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My granny told me she started smoking when she was 15, and she was like so proud of it. lol. No. I wouldn't smoke. Smoking is bad for your health and it increases the risk of cancer. And the smell of the cigarette smoke is just awful.
    last.fm

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast