HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

moderator logs
    Yeh but im fairly sure if you did 0 logs per week Scott wouldn't be too happy with you correct?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    moderator logs
    Yeh but im fairly sure if you did 0 logs per week Scott wouldn't be too happy with you correct?
    What about if there was no rule breaking posts though?

Edit; When I say none I mean in the moderators section, not forum overall

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,Alpha, View Post
    What about if there was no rule breaking posts though?
    Then make a arguement, i don't know im not the moderator
    There must be some way for Scott to know your working, some sort of reports obviously

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    moderator logs
    Ofcourse it is picked up on weekly if we're too low or not but no one in the department is furiously searching constantly to try and get the most logs. All edits are absolutely fine, just because there are many in one thread doesn't mean we are doing it to try and get the most logs, it is because it needs to be edited.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    lol yeah. last week i got edited just to change a prefix, when it was already correct.
    & I had the filter one too.
    As Chris said, it had the prefix 'Help' when it was quite clearly a 'How To' even @brandon agreed with me when he finally understood

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zuth View Post
    As Chris said, it had the prefix 'Help' when it was quite clearly a 'How To' even @brandon agreed with me when he finally understood
    does it really matter that much though?!

@scott i guess you aren't seeing the pm's cause they come from myke rather than the mod team, i'll speak to you about it. i think my greatest gripe is the pointless posting which the moderators seem to take as ANY post that doesn't refer to the original point in hand, even posts replying to the other posters in the thread about something they have maybe brought up gets taken as pointless. i would agree that it was pointless if it was like someone just posting "lol" half way through a thread, but it's very rarely that.

loledit: just tagged you as "sct" hahahah.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bethie View Post

@scott i guess you aren't seeing the pm's cause they come from myke rather than the mod team, i'll speak to you about it. i think my greatest gripe is the pointless posting which the moderators seem to take as ANY post that doesn't refer to the original point in hand, even posts replying to the other posters in the thread about something they have maybe brought up gets taken as pointless. i would agree that it was pointless if it was like someone just posting "lol" half way through a thread, but it's very rarely that.

Does it matter so much that he had to post it in the first place?

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Well if that's the case then they are moderating incorrectly, I haven't noticed it myself though. I will make a thread for the moerators to remind them of the rule and how it should be moderated.

A7. Do not post pointlessly ~ ~ Do not post off-topic ~ An off-topic post has no relevance to the topic or any previous post that is relevant, or does little to positively contribute to the discussion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zuth View Post
    Does it matter so much that he had to post it in the first place?
    what the guide? i think every thread matters when the forum is lacking posts.
    @scott i think sometimes they stick so rigidly to the rules it's very hard to move from it even with the rules being explained clearly. a little initiative is sometimes required, i believe. if someone replies to somebodys post that may NOT be with the original topic but is replying to the 2nd posters point that is still positively contributing to discussion? that's how i see it anyway. i may be wrong but i would rather have the following:

e.g:

poster1: i really like fanta but i think coke is so much nicer. what's yr opinion of fanta?

poster2: you like coke more? even with the all the extra bad stuff?

poster3: "quotes poster2" lol but poster2 you said you loved coke the otherday why the sudden change.

RATHER THAN.

poster1: i really like fanta but i think coke is so much nicer. what's yr opinion of fanta?

poster2: you like coke more? even with the all the extra bad stuff?

poster3: "quotes poster2" EDITED PLS DNT POST POINTLESSLY.
    Last edited by beth; 17-03-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Can you provide some evidence of this if possible?

what the guide? i think every thread matters when the forum is lacking posts.
    I think he was referring to Dave posting this. http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...26#post7458526
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast