HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Victimized
    Sorry about the stereotype, but that's my observation. I don't understand how music makes you dress in a certain way? Aren't clothes just clothes?
    Music influences how people dress, i think its because they see what the band/singer wears and maybe copy it, like hard metal/hardcore bands wear gothic clothes and get the audience...
    Plus its just evry1 views on fashion, i think people who wear burberry (chavs) think they good cause tehre wearing 'designer'.

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even though that 'designer' stuff is like £1 from Poundland!

Tokens

ROFLMAO!!!
    ^^ I Like It
    One more nail in the coffin and its all because of you..x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does it really matter what people think it is? I like emo, but I hate the emo scene. People try to hard to be emo and it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by :dallsgreen
    Does it really matter what people think it is? I like emo, but I hate the emo scene. People try to hard to be emo and it's annoying.
    I agree. I don't care what people chose to do with themselves, I will speak to anyone, hell, I'll even speak to chavs if they're alright guys/ girls. The whole emo thing is getting boring and pathetic now though, just like goths did.

The "emo" haircut's actually been around a while, just it's become trademark to emo's to have it now. I think it looks good anyway.

Music doesn't always have an influence on how you dress. Iron Maiden is one of my favourite bands, doesn't mean I dress anything like them or their hardcore fans.

I think some of the criticism for emo's here is fuelled by jealousy anyway.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Not-Thrilled
    I agree. I don't care what people chose to do with themselves, I will speak to anyone, hell, I'll even speak to chavs if they're alright guys/ girls. The whole emo thing is getting boring and pathetic now though, just like goths did.

The "emo" haircut's actually been around a while, just it's become trademark to emo's to have it now. I think it looks good anyway.

Music doesn't always have an influence on how you dress. Iron Maiden is one of my favourite bands, doesn't mean I dress anything like them or their hardcore fans.
    I think some of the criticism for emo's here is fuelled by jealousy anyway.
    Doesnt always put i neva seen a chav into a heavy metal band ... errrr slayer...
    I agree lol i massive fan of queen but i dnt go around in freddies trademark catsuits :s

The Era Still Lives On

Lol. I've seen people who dress like chavs who are into Guns n' Roses. I know "gangstas" who like Blink 182. Just pointing out that you can't just assume someone's musical tastes based on appearance.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Not-Thrilled
    Lol. I've seen people who dress like chavs who are into Guns n' Roses. I know "gangstas" who like Blink 182. Just pointing out that you can't just assume someone's musical tastes based on appearance.
    I said this is the choice sometimes i i think i did - yes it doesnt always apply but people tend to do it. Like the glitterati encouraged me to get a striuped jumper, whcih is only a tiny thing.

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

Latest Awards:

goddamn lier of an ex boyfriend

Uh....
    Don't want to grow up
    I want to get out
    Hey, take me away
    I want to shout out
    Take me away,

ShexaiFourCornersGangMember XD
    Im a barbie girl

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It doesnt matter what its really called though, seeing how the bands and songs remain the same no matter what it means. Calling simple plan "Emotive Hardcore" instead of "emotional" doesnt change the fact that all their songs are "my dad doesnt like me, I should die" songs.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast