HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

labels, labels. i've nothing agaisnt emo i listen to a bit of emo music... the only thing i find annoying about it is the whole 'my girlfriend dumped me so im going to go and cry in a corner and write a poem about it.'
    Gonna make a post? STOP! Click here first!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha :p I hate when people do that, like you said, yes when your sad you go all hardcore? x] Whats with that.
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas
    It doesnt matter what its really called though, seeing how the bands and songs remain the same no matter what it means. Calling simple plan "Emotive Hardcore" instead of "emotional" doesnt change the fact that all their songs are "my dad doesnt like me, I should die" songs.
    Thats true.

oh, and, someone on my rep asked me whats my deal with emo, and im saying nothing, it just kinda gets me a little mad when people are all like " ahha, im so emo, i like Gwen Stefani and 50 cent." -.-
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by properclone
    labels, labels. i've nothing agaisnt emo i listen to a bit of emo music... the only thing i find annoying about it is the whole 'my girlfriend dumped me so im going to go and cry in a corner and write a poem about it.'
    True but some artists use emotions to write songs... its pathetic if they sing about normal breakups but if its betrayal, death or joy the songs tend to turn out better than songs about nothing. Alot of artists have stories behind there songs...

Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends, was about the death of Billy Joe's dad (thats not emo dnt get me wrong)

like my fathers come to pass
    seven years has gone so fast
    wake me up when september ends

(abit later in song)

as my memory rests
    but never forgets what I lost
    wake me up when september ends

(then later)

like my father's come to pass
    twenty years has gone so fast

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg i never knew that I learned somthing new, haha

The "emo" genre used to be moderately good v_v. 'till depressive, I-lost-my-girlfriend-so-cut-my-wrists artists moved in.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I Think This Stuff With People Taking Mic Out Of Emo
    Its Absoloutly Pathetic.
    Ppl Can Listen To Whatever Music They Want.
    Dont Ya Agree?

Yeah, we're just saying the modern emo genre su'cks .

Tokens

i dont think it does - i think that the modern emo genre yeah sometimes is abit stupid but most of teh time the songs rock! Like The Used

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

Latest Awards:

emo and punk dont belong in the same catagory, emo and hxc is more about being straight edge