HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo.

Tokens

I think emo is quite close to the catagory alternative rock (which i mainly listen 2)...

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nixon!
    emo and punk dont belong in the same catagory, emo and hxc is more about being straight edge
    omg, thank you, you understand :wink_blue
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ree
    I Think This Stuff With People Taking Mic Out Of Emo
    Its Absoloutly Pathetic.
    Ppl Can Listen To Whatever Music They Want.
    Dont Ya Agree?
    yah, but um, we arent. I was just saying that lots and lots and lots and lots and lots more, think emo mean emotional, in my opinon it measn emotive hardcore if you were to say emotional, why not just say it?
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Who cares tbh. Be emo. Be an "emotive hardcore". Stop making a big fuss about it. Just like the goth scene of the early 2000's, the emo scene will die away eventually.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilled
    Who cares tbh. Be emo. Be an "emotive hardcore". Stop making a big fuss about it. Just like the goth scene of the early 2000's, the emo scene will die away eventually.
    What a nice way to put it :rolleyes:
    I'm sure people who ''act'' (act being keyword) like an emo will still stop but then again there are just alot of emo's so when you say 'die' away its not like an animal channel.

The emo stalks his prey (the chav) waiting to strike
    (theres my no sense of humour) lol

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by .:OGGY:.
    What a nice way to put it :rolleyes:
    I'm sure people who ''act'' (act being keyword) like an emo will still stop but then again there are just alot of emo's so when you say 'die' away its not like an animal channel.

The emo stalks his prey (the chav) waiting to strike
    (theres my no sense of humour) lol
    There were "a lot" of goths, not as many nowadays. Styles and scenes eventually die away, it's a fact of the modern world. Just like fashion and music.

Tokens

There were "a lot" of goths, not as many nowadays. Styles and scenes eventually die away, it's a fact of the modern world. Just like fashion and music.
    I see your point and kind of agree but you dont know if someone is acting or is an emo. I think people dont understand teh rock catagorys and say 'i'm an emo' when they listen to something like alternative rock... i cant put myself in a catagory because i listen to a range of rock lol

InMe - Alt Rock
    The Glitterati - Just Rock
    Queen - used to be known as 'glamour rock'
    and the list goes on an on.

I appreciate rock music and by listening to loads of different things instead of listenin 2 one specific catagory i'm giving some artists a chance. I would have never listened to InMe if my m8 hadnt forced them upon me and now i going to see them in gig in 13 DAYS!!!!! wooooo! 24th

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

You're whatever you class yourself as. There's no rules to being emo and nobody can tell if you're "acting emo". I know plenty of emo's who have good taste in music (Ie, don't listen to emo ****.) so your music taste doesn't have to follow the "emo way".

Tokens

You're whatever you class yourself as. There's no rules to being emo and nobody can tell if you're "acting emo". I know plenty of emo's who have good taste in music (Ie, don't listen to emo ****.) so your music taste doesn't have to follow the "emo way".
    I never said it had to lol
    Many dress like emo cause they want to and you when people complain that 'its just a phase' what does it care to them, ppl can dress however they want to dress... the typical emo hair is 'greesy black' (that what people say anyway) but in my books i see many emos with perefctly clean long black hair... long hair is massively in at the moment... i would know cause i just grown my hair.

I say if you want to dress a certain way you should just do it, so many times have my best m8 said 'omg thats so emo' to me when i try on stuff... like my vans off the walls lol

(i know you wernt saying any of this i just thought i'd bring it up in discussion)

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No one is emo by listening to rock bands and stuff, there emo by who they are, not whatever they listen to, they express they're self, and NOT follow all the stupid trends now adays.( Im a Trendsetter myself, but i dont go like " OMG, BRITNEY SPEARS IS THE NEW BACKSTREET BOYS! :p )

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast