HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo.

Tokens

neva heard of em

The Era Still Lives On

Garycia Guest

How come people say it? It's like one day they find a word no-one says and then makes a short version of it then starts calling people it thinking they are cool :/.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Garycia
    How come people say it? It's like one day they find a word no-one says and then makes a short version of it then starts calling people it thinking they are cool :/.
    Well not really an emo is someone that listens to a certain type of music...
    There alot of groups its like calling someone a 'mosher', i hate that word cause its a sterotype kind of work :s

Mosh..Er - is this saying that the person 'moshs' in like a mosh pit... i never understood to be honest... which brings uncle oggy to sterotypes... who came up with the name 'chav' its a pretty random thing to call like a chav its an odd word really lol

The Era Still Lives On

Garycia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by .:OGGY:.
    Well not really an emo is someone that listens to a certain type of music...
    There alot of groups its like calling someone a 'mosher', i hate that word cause its a sterotype kind of work :s

Mosh..Er - is this saying that the person 'moshs' in like a mosh pit... i never understood to be honest... which brings uncle oggy to sterotypes... who came up with the name 'chav' its a pretty random thing to call like a chav its an odd word really lol
    Ok you cleared that up, but by the definition it sound like one of those words..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Probly does, i have a question, can you read this font? Like perfectly? Or do i have to use normal font?Because I think you can read it good.But I guess for some people you cant? :s
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nerdxox1
    So many people think emo means emotional, its not :p It means Emotive hardcore. Some guy on habbo, started like calling me "emo" and i was like "do you even know what emo means?" and he was like "DUH, emotional" and so i asked some other people what they think, and they all say emotional -.- I have the dictonary meanings =]
    What it doesnt mean:
    Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

What it MEANS:
    emo:-;; emotive hardcore / a type of singing,loud,harsh.

Source: Websters Dictionary.

I found this out a while ago.
    Thanks for letting others know?
    jesus christ, that's a pretty face.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Any male band who where eyeliner are pretty much emo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats not true. :p Not all guys who wear eyeliner are emo, some are punk, some do it to follow trends.

Quote Originally Posted by God
    I found this out a while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    Thanks for letting others know?

lol,
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's still pathetic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like guys who wear eyeliner, not all that much, but i think the guys who wear it, look good. :p

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast