HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    And in France :3 But yeah, that would be an interesting spin if Lady Liberty was to be an angel, would probably cost a **** load to do too.
    But we know how far the DW team like to go in terms of making viewers happy

Really can't wait for Season 7 - can't believe though it doesn't start in Spring as it's done traditionally.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skynus View Post

Really can't wait for Season 7 - can't believe though it doesn't start in Spring as it's done traditionally.
    Ikr but aren't they starting it in autumn so that the chritmas special is sorta like in the middle of the season instead of at the end?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ellz View Post
    Ikr but aren't they starting it in autumn so that the chritmas special is sorta like in the middle of the season instead of at the end?
    I would imagine so, but I still think it's stupid.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

I would imagine so, but I still think it's stupid.
    i suppose it is but still, there isnt anything we can do about it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

I think It make's a bit more sense. The reason why it's autumn is because The Moff believed that Doctor Who is better on a cold autumn night because it gets darker a lot quicker. Plus in spring he felt that it's to warm outside and with it being warm kids are out more meaning less viewers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

I don't like doctor who, but the trailer looks grand :-)

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    I think It make's a bit more sense. The reason why it's autumn is because The Moff believed that Doctor Who is better on a cold autumn night because it gets darker a lot quicker. Plus in spring he felt that it's to warm outside and with it being warm kids are out more meaning less viewers.
    I suppose he's quite right in some respect. Infact in that sense it's better, it's just annoying having to wait longer I hope the split in the series isn't a massive amount of time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I suppose he's quite right in some respect. Infact in that sense it's better, it's just annoying having to wait longer I hope the split in the series isn't a massive amount of time.
    Yeah totally. You can see where he's coming from would rather watch Doctor Who in the dark then broad daylight!

Also The TARDIS has had a small few changes for Series 7! They've added an extra wall!

http://360.io/xqUnKw < panoramic view of the TARDIS. It's the wall what look's like a spiders web.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    But I think Doctor Who has that summery kind of theme to it, I don't know - could just be what I'm used to.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But I think Doctor Who has that summery kind of theme to it, I don't know - could just be what I'm used to.
    I think it might help with the ratings as people complained about them last series. However I always usually watch on iPlayer as I'm always working but now I have a sky+ box I'll probably be recording it onto there to watch on my new TV.

I wonder if they would really go for the lady liberty thing - I'm thinking cost wise I mean the BBC had to get rid of confidential and Moffat seems to be building up for the 50th.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast