HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    did anyone think that the actual end where they nearly used the moment was too unemotional? It seemed Clara brought the emotion in. The one major criticism I have for the 50th was that they had went on for years on how big the time war was and how ruined the doctor was for having to destroy his own people yet when it came to it there wasn't much emotion to show that. I wanted to see John Hurt's doctor torn between what to do along with the other doctors. They should have fought with themselves before making the final decision but instead it seemed to be over just like that.

For me the war doctor itself was a big wasted opportunity.
    I do agree here. What also annoyed me was that it was Clara who essentially changed things. The Doctor hasn't known Clara for particularly long (I mean, it's only a few episodes?), yet she was able to change his mind on his biggest decision ever because she started to cry. Pfft.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sir,Xavier.

Hey guys,

The Day Of The Doctor episode was really epic. Tennant has got to win the award for the best lines, Matt has to win the award for the best emotions and I think John Hurt won the award for the most amazing way of speaking! In regards to the Zygon's their planet was lost in the last days of the time war and I think we will be returning to gallifrey with the next doctor seeing as he was part of saving gallifrey. If the time war didn't end then I think the Zygon's returned to their planet (Maybe it wasn't destoryed).

I for one can't wait for the christmas speical! Whats everyones theory's about what is going to happen next?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor. View Post
    Hey guys,

The Day Of The Doctor episode was really epic. Tennant has got to win the award for the best lines, Matt has to win the award for the best emotions and I think John Hurt won the award for the most amazing way of speaking! In regards to the Zygon's their planet was lost in the last days of the time war and I think we will be returning to gallifrey with the next doctor seeing as he was part of saving gallifrey. If the time war didn't end then I think the Zygon's returned to their planet (Maybe it wasn't destoryed).

I for one can't wait for the christmas speical! Whats everyones theory's about what is going to happen next?
    11 is going to get critically injured in some sort of odd way I imagine... No Dalek shooting him, or Cyberman zapping him or anything. Then in Capaldi's series I imagine the series will build tension in searching for Gallifrey, until the finale I guess. I think I'd much prefer him finding Gallifrey early on though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I kind of hope 11 just dies of old age, he is like 500 years old by this point.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    I kind of hope 11 just dies of old age, he is like 500 years old by this point.
    Could very well happen, although they did just do that to the war doctor, so I'd be surprised if they used the same reason so quickly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It will be a nice change to have the search for Gallifrey rather than the doctor is going to die considering we've had that the last few series even if linked.

I wonder if any key time lords will return from classic who. We've seen somehow Rassilon was brought back to life as he appeared in the end of time. It could mean Romana could return (she was the president of Gallifrey at some point in novels, audio's etc). and even the master. Oh and doctor's mother was apparently the women seen in the end of time (the one who kept appearing to Wilfred)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think Moffat could literally just say "lol jk not saving Gallifry" and kill off Matt Smith in the downfall of Gallifrey. I think what The Doctor did to Gallifrey makes him who he is. Now that this has happened, I don't think there's a lot of room for Doctor Who to be very dark which sucks because I can only see capaldi playing a very dark doctor.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dilusionate View Post
    I think Moffat could literally just say "lol jk not saving Gallifry" and kill off Matt Smith in the downfall of Gallifrey. I think what The Doctor did to Gallifrey makes him who he is. Now that this has happened, I don't think there's a lot of room for Doctor Who to be very dark which sucks because I can only see capaldi playing a very dark doctor.
    I did think that but maybe it means we'll see a different dark side instead. The problem is that new who has often had stuff about the time war and it's made the character who he is but it's gotten quite stale.

Maybe the fact that the doctor was close to destroying Gallifrey will be key in the new series. He could have done it and thought he actually did. Will his own people forgive him?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sir,Xavier.

Default Doctor Who - The Time Of The Doctor

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd make a thread for the Doctor Who Christmas episode "the day of the doctor"

Here is the trailer:

And here is the synopsis:

What are your views? What would you like to happen? Are you sad to see Matt go?

Note: please don't post spoilers (River wouldn't be happy - trust me you dont wanna get on the bad side of her)

moderator alert Thread merged by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): As it is the same topic.
    Last edited by Nick; 12-12-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    'I'll smack you so hard, you'll regenerate!

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Matt am gunna miss him! best doctor ever in my eyes!!ill eat fish fingers and custard for my xmas supper in honor of him

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky