HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Design & Coding Required!

Hello All,
    I'm currently in the midst of setting up an online clothing store. I have everything in the background all sorted, including a local supplier. I'm looking for someone to help design and code the website for this new business, which hopefully would be attractive, bold and exciting.

What I'll need;
    - A Usersystem, with a 'basket' and Secure Checkout options.
    - Once an order is placed, this will need to be submitted to the business email to be processed.
    - A good-looking website, with a scrolling image towards the top to show off new designs.
    - A 'catalogue', where potential customers can look up and through our designs.
    - An easy upload and edit system, making it easy for new designs and advertisements to be placed in to the system.

Think you could help?Drop me an inbox with complete prices for all of the above, or for parts. If you're only interested in doing parts of this though, it would help if you could work with another member on completing the full website to an agreed price.

Thankyou!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So you want:

- a back-end from scratch
    - a front-end from scratch, designed to be "good looking"
    - with an admin interface
    - and monetization through advertising

It's doable, but what's your budget? I'd charge somewhere in the region of £800 - £1000 since it seems like you're asking for a complete solution.

If your business is an "online clothing store" might I recommend Bigcartel or Spreadshirt? They're managed systems designed for exactly what you want to do. All they ask in return is a small, reasonable cut of each sale you make; they offer much more inviting alternatives to a custom solution because all the back- and front-end is done for you.
    Last edited by lolwut; 02-04-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Clarification
    i've been here for over 8 years and i don't know why

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pegle

Latest Awards:

I'd say £800-£1000 is a bit far fetched. But it would still be a hell of a lot of money to do this. I suggest you learn to code yourself. It will cost you around £600 less.

Tokens

£700

End off.
    ResourceHabbo comming soon

Ignore the post by MetroMint, I'm not sure why he posted a price because he most certainly cannot do this. Good luck finding someone, but I think for such a system you'd be looking at a fairly high price and habbo forums are just the wrong place to look for this sort of thing, unless you contact wagwan or eliel on CHF.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :.justben.:

Latest Awards:

Ive asked alot of coders and they said 6-7K
    Loading Perfection....

Tokens

Personally, I think that you'd be better using a service like Shopify.

My last reputation was from ThisNameWillDo!.

Tokens

Use OpenCart and then get someone to integrate a template.
    http://www.opencart.com/

Tokens

Either use OpenCart like Tuts said or use Magento, they're both really good softwares it just depends on your preference and the ease of use for you on the backends.

Getting a template coded would cost you less than £100.