HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

For throat pain, or any pain, Prodein Forte is the strongest of the strongest. It's what hospitals use and what i have been using for the past 2 weeks. But it makes you very tired, so be careful. Otherwise you have the green/white cap Panadol & panadeine, which works. Otherwise you can get others, but will have to see a doctor first, to get a description.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't usually follow whatever the doctors say cause they always tell me to take paracetamol like 4 times a day with 2 pills each time. With that, I'll have like 8 pills in my body and >8 pills will defo kill me. You gotta take it within limits or else, you'll get addicted to it. The consequences are unbearable.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

codeine or tramadol. what I use if I am in real pain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12