HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :DnB

These arent specific hair product but they WORK! Olive oil, apply it to your dry hair and leave overnight (you may want to cover your hair with something (shower cap?) or cover your pillow with a towel and then wash out in the morning that really really moisterizes your hair. Coconut oil (comes in a jar and is solid, it melts at body tempurature i.e in your hands) get some out the tub and rub between your hands, cover hair in it and leave overnight same as with the olive oil, coconut oil is protein so its good for weak hair or damaged hair but dont use it all the time. A good hair product is aussie 3 minute miracle its 99p for a sachet in loads of shops and it really is a good treatment for your hair, it will help you.. the aussie range is really good. I have used all these methods so I can tell you they work Also try not to use heat or hairspray on your hair and if you can cut down the number of times you shampoo your hair.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

@Red; will enjoy this thread. Thanks for the tips I may try some.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Omg when I get my hair blow dryed at salon my hair dresser uses moroccan oil on me. She used it when I used to get my hair bleached at salon too. Just literally rub it in your hair whilst wet then blowdry it. I also find the tigi bedhead serums really good at making my hair glossy and soft too, but again those are a bit pricey.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

john frieda hair repair my mums uses

Tokens

Latest Awards:

moroccan oil is just a brand name, it is really argan oil. moroccan oil is pretty pricey so i would just try out the cheaper brands first. i have a big bottle of moroccan oil and it works the exact same as drug store argan oil. also just focus it on the bottom half of your hair and then put whatever's left on your hands on the top half, or it will make your hair look pretty greasy.

another one i use is raw coconut oil, just go to any health supplement/food store and you can buy it in jugs. i leave it in overnight & wash it out in the morning, it works great.

i also used to use aussie 3 minute miracle, it's amazing for the price but i can't find it anywhere anymore so i had to stop using it. you might be able to find it where you are idk
    Last edited by kasi; 17-04-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12