HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awkward moments

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Aw Paige how awkward x

Umm I can't think of anything really awkward happening to me off of the top of my head...

Umm maybe on the last week of term when we did the sport relief mile. I did it 3 legged (with two other people). I just fell over and got a mouthful of mud and spat it all out infront of the person I like...
    I know its not really awkward but believe me, at the time I wanted to die of awkwardness

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Erm I was at Sandcastle Waterpark in Blackpool and me and my sister were going on the fast slides. We were racing and my dad was waiting at the bottom. He was pointing at me when I got down and I thought I'd won so I started walking over to him and he's shouting at me and then I realised my swimming costume had come down and you could see my chest.

Another time I was at college going upto the computer room and I was wearing military boots. I'd already tripped once so I was being careful and my friend past me on the stairs so I smiled and then fell up the stairs. Worst part was that when i had media with her she told me she saw me fall up the stairs even though I didn't think anyone did .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    if you have a disorder where you can't touch mud, why don't you explain that with a doctors note to your pe teacher then you wouldn't get into ~awkward~ moments lol

it's not a health issue why would I go to the doctors and get a doctors note for a psychological disorder? also we weren't told we were doing shotput today or that the grass was going to be wet and muddy lol
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    Aw Paige how awkward x

Umm I can't think of anything really awkward happening to me off of the top of my head...

Umm maybe on the last week of term when we did the sport relief mile. I did it 3 legged (with two other people). I just fell over and got a mouthful of mud and spat it all out infront of the person I like...
    I know its not really awkward but believe me, at the time I wanted to die of awkwardness
    first you're 5 stone now you have 3 legs LOL!!!!!! bandwagon~

jk im not th@ stupid how awkward x

@Paige; erm psychological disorders are health issues, your doctor helps you out with that.... if you give them a note from the very beginning they'll remember about it and understand when you say later on "it's muddy, i can't touch mud"
    common sense really aint common izit.
    Last edited by buttons; 16-04-2012 at 06:00 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    it's not a health issue why would I go to the doctors and get a doctors note for a psychological disorder? also we weren't told we were doing shotput today or that the grass was going to be wet and muddy lol
    Grass gets wet when it rains and it becomes muddy when the moisture soaks into the soil and then people walk on the grass.
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Punchline View Post
    I read it, but I didn't think that pretending to do shotput was awkward... I didn't really find any of the story awkward.
    Everyone was waiting for me to throw something which I appeared to have in my hand but didn't and I was standing there still in the position frozen not knowing what to do? This was awkward. I'm not good at explaining things anyway.
    You can't really make comments saying that my 'awkward moment' wasn't awkward as you posted this in a thread which asks you to post your most awkward moment
    At my old school we did a play and there was a scene where a group of us boys, had to dress up as girls in dresses (this was at an all boys school) and that, my friend, was embarrassing but I can laugh about it now as it was just stupid.
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Everyone was waiting for me to throw something which I appeared to have in my hand but didn't and I was standing there still in the position frozen not knowing what to do? This was awkward. I'm not good at explaining things anyway.
    You can't really make comments saying that my 'awkward moment' wasn't awkward as you posted this in a thread which asks you to post your most awkward moment

Please note the key word in my story:

embarrassing.

Awkward: causing difficulty or hard to deal wit
    Embarrassing: causing a feeling of self-consciousness or shame

Last edited by Ed.; 16-04-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Grass gets wet when it rains and it becomes muddy when the moisture soaks into the soil and then people walk on the grass.
    didn't know we were going to be doing shotput or anything on the field :S

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    @Paige; erm psychological disorders are health issues, your doctor helps you out with that.... if you give them a note from the very beginning they'll remember about it and understand when you say later on "it's muddy, i can't touch mud"
    common sense really aint common izit.
    i've had this problem before in PE but i didn't really think anyone would be able to help me with it and the teachers just took it as defiance as they didn't really understand so i think getting a note or someone to explain would be a good idea, thank you. it's not really common sense for me though because i haven't ever been to see my actual doctor for it i've only ever been to this 'special place' (lol) and nobody has ever suggested this to me before as i haven't mentioned the problem in PE as it's embarrassing for me as people don't understand and think i'm just pathetic or something but i'll talk to someone about this, thank you.
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

didn't know we were going to be doing shotput or anything on the field :S

i've had this problem before in PE but i didn't really think anyone would be able to help me with it and the teachers just took it as defiance as they didn't really understand so i think getting a note or someone to explain would be a good idea, thank you. it's not really common sense for me though because i haven't ever been to see my actual doctor for it i've only ever been to this 'special place' (lol) and nobody has ever suggested this to me before as i haven't mentioned the problem in PE as it's embarrassing for me as people don't understand and think i'm just pathetic or something but i'll talk to someone about this, thank you.

That's what I love about P.E. I mean, it's called Physical Education but you're never sure whether you are doing physical activities or not.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this thread is awkward

moderator alert Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!
    Last edited by Chris; 16-04-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast