HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awkward moments

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Punchline View Post
    Please note the key word in my story:

embarrassing.

Awkward: causing difficulty or hard to deal wit
    Embarrassing: causing a feeling of self-consciousness or shame

Awkward is a completely different meaning for me and everyone around where I live and it's like hard to explain it's like an embarrassing moment mixed with like it's hard to explain but it's used a lot where I am and it's nothing like that definition haha also this thread is about awkward moments not embarrassing moments

---------- Post added 16-04-2012 at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Punchline View Post
    That's what I love about P.E. I mean, it's called Physical Education but you're never sure whether you are doing physical activities or not.
    We're never told what we're doing or where we are doing it when we come back from a half term. We could've been playing netball or on the dry playground or been inside the sports hall :L
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

Latest Awards:

Awkward has the meaning which was previously posted, what you beleive to be awkward, wasn't, you didn't want to get your hands dirty, because you have some form of OCD I take it? Correct me if I am wrong. You can't make up your own meaning for a word, so therefore, you are wrong. You were just being a pansy, I don't like to get my hands dirty, but hey, if I am in a field, it's raining, and I want to play football, I'm going to get filthy, and not complain. A real awkward moment is when your girlfriend's dad walks in and catches you with your pants down and on top of his daughter.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe Paige was referring to the part where she's stood there pretending to throw it - without it in her hand. Imo that would be awkward because your teachers expecting you to do something, but like, what can you do? XD the space where your teachers waiting for you to throw it is the main awkward part.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

This person told me they were having sex tonight and for me to enjoy that thought. I'd say that's pretty awkward.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    This person told me they were having sex tonight and for me to enjoy that thought. I'd say that's pretty awkward.
    That is awkward but I hope you did enjoy it.
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

My Mum walking in on me with my head between my ex's legs. Most awkward thing I've ever ever ever gone through. Then 2 weeks later her Mum walked in on us. L o l.
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by @K View Post
    Awkward has the meaning which was previously posted, what you beleive to be awkward, wasn't, you didn't want to get your hands dirty, because you have some form of OCD I take it? Correct me if I am wrong. You can't make up your own meaning for a word, so therefore, you are wrong. You were just being a pansy, I don't like to get my hands dirty, but hey, if I am in a field, it's raining, and I want to play football, I'm going to get filthy, and not complain. A real awkward moment is when your girlfriend's dad walks in and catches you with your pants down and on top of his daughter.
    Not making up my own meaning of a word. Where I come from awkward means what it means and I'm not going to change the meaning of it for me just because a few people on a forum don't share the same meaning. Obviously I'm not the only person on this forum who shares the same meaning as Cerys and a few others have shown. Why do people keep going on about me not wanting to touch mud? That's not even the awkward moment so.. shut up about the mud and if you've read Cerys' post below you should now understand, and if not I really couldn't care less :L

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe Paige was referring to the part where she's stood there pretending to throw it - without it in her hand. Imo that would be awkward because your teachers expecting you to do something, but like, what can you do? XD the space where your teachers waiting for you to throw it is the main awkward part.
    Exactly Cerys

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    LMAO awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Glitzen View Post
    My Mum walking in on me with my head between my ex's legs. Most awkward thing I've ever ever ever gone through. Then 2 weeks later her Mum walked in on us. L o l.
    Omg I don't know what I'd do haha that's so awkward
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    Not making up my own meaning of a word. Where I come from awkward means what it means and I'm not going to change the meaning of it for me just because a few people on a forum don't share the same meaning. Obviously I'm not the only person on this forum who shares the same meaning as Cerys and a few others have shown. Why do people keep going on about me not wanting to touch mud? That's not even the awkward moment so.. shut up about the mud and if you've read Cerys' post below you should now understand, and if not I really couldn't care less :L

Exactly Cerys

LMAO awkward

Omg I don't know what I'd do haha that's so awkward
    You know what, I'm not even going to bother arguing with a child, you're being ignorant and not willing to listen, if not a clean freak, you're lazy, whatever the reason, I frankly do not care. People have to do things they do not want to, learn that quickly, because otherwise, life isn't going to go your way at all.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Errr living with your ex and still having to share a bed, that's awkward.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RockyHorror View Post
    Errr living with your ex and still having to share a bed, that's awkward.
    is it. IS IT.
    no

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast