HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Awkward moments

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by @K View Post
    You know what, I'm not even going to bother arguing with a child, you're being ignorant and not willing to listen, if not a clean freak, you're lazy, whatever the reason, I frankly do not care. People have to do things they do not want to, learn that quickly, because otherwise, life isn't going to go your way at all.
    Didn't start this thread to cause arguments? People just decided to cause an unnecessary disagreement. Also you clearly are going to bother arguing with 'a child' because you wouldn't of posted any more if not. Ignorant and not willing to listen? Listen to what? Listen to people telling me that not wanting to touch mud isn't awkward when I didn't say it was in the first place? I'm not a freak and laziness hasn't got anything to do with anything talked about in this thread so.. and I also frankly do not care what you think of me. I realise that people have to do things they do not want to as I'm having to explain myself to people I don't even know when I don't want to but they decide to pick holes in me for no reason without knowing me?
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RockyHorror View Post
    Errr living with your ex and still having to share a bed, that's awkward.
    more awkward considering she has a hxf account........................................... ...................

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

agggeesss ago this guy came to where i work and was flirting with me and trying to get me to go into town with him. didn't end up going.
    last night i went to a party with 2 friends and my boyfriend as i walked in this guy called me over, so i went over and he sorta picked me and span me around & was like "we were meant to be!" whilst my boyf just stood there like ..."what."
    hehehehe
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    more awkward considering she has a hxf account........................................... ...................
    yes yes. I had a dream about this last night, stuff hitting the fan due to you guys, it wasn't pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by alcopop View Post
    agggeesss ago this guy came to where i work and was flirting with me and trying to get me to go into town with him. didn't end up going.
    last night i went to a party with 2 friends and my boyfriend as i walked in this guy called me over, so i went over and he sorta picked me and span me around & was like "we were meant to be!" whilst my boyf just stood there like ..."what."
    hehehehe
    .....you have a boyf.....I'm crushed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes yes. I had a dream about this last night, stuff hitting the fan due to you guys, it wasn't pretty.

ahahha hayley

moderator alert Edited by Lee (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Lee; 07-05-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ahahaha,why?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alcopop View Post
    ahahaha,why?
    rockyhorror had some problems with his hormones

Tokens

Latest Awards:

can't say i blame him hehehehe