HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Higher contention will have more of an effect on single download thread applications (such as speed tests) compared to downloading with multiple threads such as BitTorrent.

Give http://www.speed.io a try as a speedtest service though. It uses Akamai's CDN for the download test.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agreed. When I download from rapidshare I find that I have to download at least 5 parts simultaneously to get the full speed. If i'm downloading a single file the speed can be pretty poor.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Is it possible not to use the super hub? lol

I've read nothing but bad comments on it, so would prefer to use current router (atm i'm using virgin modem and belkin router)

Or is it only possible to have super hub?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Is it possible not to use the super hub? lol

I've read nothing but bad comments on it, so would prefer to use current router (atm i'm using virgin modem and belkin router)

Or is it only possible to have super hub?
    you can put the super hub in modem mode and then use your existing router. pretty much everyone recommends it, the superhub is shocking as a router.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

ah thanks

also out of interest, anyone upgraded to the 60/100mb package lately and got the spotify deal?

Not sure if they'll only give it to new customers or all, no adverts for 3-6 month = win. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12