HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Fasting

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Fasting

anything related to fasting, you can discuss it here. be it a culture or religious application. let's discuss away!

moderator alert Thread moved by scott (Forum Manager) From 'Discuss Anything'
    Last edited by scott; 27-04-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

lmfao at the ~format~
    ERR never really done it as i like food too much but considered doing a juice fasting like smoothies that's all maybe for a day or two. i've read its good to give your body one day without foods then restart but meh **** that.

anyway i remember seeing this a while back and thought i'd share. she looks terrible.
    this;

123 days later

for 'god'.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i don't like to eat but that's not a religious thing, i just don't like to eat.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    lmfao at the ~format~
    ERR never really done it as i like food too much but considered doing a juice fasting like smoothies that's all maybe for a day or two. i've read its good to give your body one day without foods then restart but meh **** that.

anyway i remember seeing this a while back and thought i'd share. she looks terrible.
    this;

123 days later

for 'god'.
    i can't fast because i love food too much. i tried to fast by not eating ANYTHING but that lasted for 17 hours i think. i live to eat lol jks.

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    i don't like to eat but that's not a religious thing, i just don't like to eat.
    food is so finger lickin good

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i fasted for a day once

then i died