HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Sync Deleted Files?

Hi there

The computer in the studio I run has lots of music on it - sadly there are quite a load of duplicates to - some of them aren't actually the right song (long story - computer messed up a while back).

I am rarely in the studio so never have time to sort it - what I want to know is if there is a way using some kind of sync service, to work on removing the duplicates at home and sync it in a way that instead of just copying the files from my home computer it will also see the files that are missing and actually delete them if you get me.

Copying them from my pc once their worked on to my studio will just replace all the stuff but leave the duplicates (the files have similar names but aren't the same so they won't be overwritten).

Basically I want it so if I delete a track from the home PC it will also delete it from the studio one. I am using right now Windows Live Mesh with remote access.

Thanks - Rep for anyone who helps!
    Last edited by peteyt; 29-04-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Windows Live Mesh, Dropbox, Google Drive, all these services will do it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Windows Live Mesh, Dropbox, Google Drive, all these services will do it for you.
    Ah cool so if i use remote control with live mesh and tell it to sync it will remove all the stuff. I was looking at getting google drive but at the moment my other bills are too high