HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is weed ok?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only if boys smoke it, girls can't

2 3.17%
  • Girls can but boys can't

1 1.59%
  • No one can

8 12.70%
  • Why does anyone care anyone can do it of they want to

52 82.54%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

absolutely stinks so am against it either way.
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never done weed, never really seen anyone do it. I think it should be balanced for both men and women though, just like smoking, drinking and swearing in some cases.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

very much for it, anyone can have it if they want.... doesn't affect me whatsoever. wouldn't judge someone over it either

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i don't really smoke weed anymore but i think anyone can, your gender doesn't affect you being able to smoke
    i've heard the opinion stated a lot of times before though, boys being able to smoke but girls cant
    i think it has to do with people thinking that girls should be all proper and stuff and not do bad things idk how to word it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't see why it should matter to anyone
    never heard anyone say anything

only thing i can think of is girl dealers who people criticise as they tend to get ****** over more

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've never heard anyone say that before.

But on the subject of weed, it's no worse than alcohol/cigarettes and noone has ever died from it. You get it drummed into your head from such a young age that it's such a horrible, horrible thing, but it really isn't.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As others have said, never heard anyone say that before lol.

I'm not fussed about whatever gender is doing it. It's there choice to do it + I know about an equal number of women and men who do weed, there doesn't seem to be any dispute between them lol. I wouldn't encourage it and probably won't do it but if they want to take it, so be it.
    @McDonalds; "Good girl" aha x I joke babe.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Weed doesn't bother me at all, no matter who smokes it (unless they become properly dependant on it). What annoys me is seeing these people on Facebook who constantly post themselves smoking it and posting statuses saying "legalise weed" (badly misspelled which really doesn't help their "campaign" to legalise it) as if their Facebook message makes a huge different.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by shiver View Post
    absolutely stinks so am against it either way.
    this really hate the smell of it so wouldn't want to be with someone smoking it but I do know a few people who smoke it so I don't have much of an issue other than the smell ;l

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    What annoys me is seeing these people on Facebook who constantly post themselves smoking it and posting statuses saying "legalise weed" (badly misspelled which really doesn't help their "campaign" to legalise it) as if their Facebook message makes a huge different.
    Haha totally, there's nothing more detrimental to a cause than people using ignorance and stupidity to support it, which seems to be what the majority of weed smokers in my experience are/do

Donatello has a message for us
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast