HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is weed ok?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only if boys smoke it, girls can't

2 3.17%
  • Girls can but boys can't

1 1.59%
  • No one can

8 12.70%
  • Why does anyone care anyone can do it of they want to

52 82.54%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Weed

Tokens
    Habbo
    :-Choco-:

i like how we as a young generation have grown up in such a change where everybody is more open to express themselves! so we don't judge everyone like an older generation, i don't care if someone does something illegal or legal, it's their business not ours, why someone things there opinion should govern someone else life and actions i don't know. and weed isn't bad for you in short term use, in long term use like over 4 years of hard usage, it can cause paranoia and stuff, nobody even dies from taking weed, soo....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Choco View Post
    i like how we as a young generation have grown up in such a change where everybody is more open to express themselves! so we don't judge everyone like an older generation, i don't care if someone does something illegal or legal, it's their business not ours, why someone things there opinion should govern someone else life and actions i don't know. and weed isn't bad for you in short term use, in long term use like over 4 years of hard usage, it can cause paranoia and stuff, nobody even dies from taking weed, soo....
    well that is only applicable with certain things. i mean killing people is illegal, i think i'd judge someone on that.
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    very much for it, anyone can have it if they want.... doesn't affect me whatsoever. wouldn't judge someone over it either
    YO HOOK A BRO UP?

moderator alert Edited by Lee (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks
    Last edited by Lee; 18-05-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :-Choco-:

but what was the reason for killing that person? its a complex subject its like saying if a woman killed a man does that make her a bad mother? there's always 2 feeling we'll have a good one and a bad one. its what we do and the main reason Weed isn't legal is because it contains a natural extract called cannabis-oids which actually help prevent cancer, and anyone can create the medicine so the government made it illegal because they can't actually tax it because anyone can make it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    YO HOOK A BRO UP?
    BIG UP THE BLING BLING MASSIVE

moderator alert Edited by Lee (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks
    Last edited by Lee; 18-05-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Tokens

I use to smoke it a bit.. but never bought it, nor were i addicted to it, it were just something that were there and made me feel good inside.. relaxed and calm without a care in the world.. good days tbh D;

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516