HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

posh brandname ones
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I have a habbit of breaking mine so I usually opt for the cheapish ones haha. Nothing too cheap but something easily replacable.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Actually, buying cheap sunglasses can be bad for you due to the fact that they sometimes only block a certain amount of light, meaning your iris opens up more and because they tend not to offer great UV protection means your eyes are more at risk. Then there's the anti-glare coatings etc that tend to be left out which all help.

Just make sure any sunglasses you buy have an adequate amount of UV protection.

Also if you ever try a pair of cheap lenses compared to a more expensive set of lenses you'll immediately notice the clarity and focus difference you achieve... at the end of the day you pay for what you get.
    Last edited by Kieran; 03-05-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea thanks everyone! Going to get raybans. Unless they look gay on me because my cheek bones go really high when I smile and might hit off the bottom LOL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i have ray ban GLASSES and i really want ray ban sunglasses. the clubmaster model is just beautiful, but i think i will get just conventional wayfarer in tortoiseshell. actually i prefer the new wayfarer style so probably them.

SO YES, DESIGNER ALL THE WAY.
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by shiver View Post
    i have ray ban GLASSES and i really want ray ban sunglasses. the clubmaster model is just beautiful, but i think i will get just conventional wayfarer in tortoiseshell. actually i prefer the new wayfarer style so probably them.

SO YES, DESIGNER ALL THE WAY.
    same i got rayban glasses but i'd like a pair of rayban sunglasses aswell tbf. not really that expensive so i may treat myself during the summer if i save some extra £££. i've got a pair of versace sunglasses that i've had for the past 6 years though but i never wear them, so i'd imagine that i'd buy the rayban sunglasses and then hardly wear em or something

but yh, i don't really care whether the sunglasses are high in this or uv protected or w.e. far too vain and would rather worry about whether it looks good rather than it helping me or w.e. i'll get to the health hurdle whenever i collapse on top of it

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

There are some nice one out there for cheap tbh, without trying to sound like a cheapskate.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never wear them on holiday cause i wear a hat

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

cheap ones are fine for me tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    same i got rayban glasses but i'd like a pair of rayban sunglasses aswell tbf. not really that expensive so i may treat myself during the summer if i save some extra £££. i've got a pair of versace sunglasses that i've had for the past 6 years though but i never wear them, so i'd imagine that i'd buy the rayban sunglasses and then hardly wear em or something

but yh, i don't really care whether the sunglasses are high in this or uv protected or w.e. far too vain and would rather worry about whether it looks good rather than it helping me or w.e. i'll get to the health hurdle whenever i collapse on top of it
    Where did you get ray ban glasses from? I've been thinking about getting a pair but I can only find them online

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast