HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Cheap vs expensive sunglasses

Do cheap sunglasses (example £15 from riverisland) or expensive raybans or guess sunglasses do a better job?

It may be a silly question but I don't know if I'd be wasting my money getting a dearer pair if they are just all the same

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well what do you mean by do a better job? when it comes to the expensive ones, you're only playing for the logo/brand really - but i'd personally prefer to have expensive ones as i'm quite materialistic lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

River island ones discolour very easily and allow quite a bit of light through, with glasses like RayBans or Police they last a lot longer they're just better quality all around. Go to specsavers or something and get a pair from then because you'll get a warrenty with them as far as I know

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't quote both of you on my phone, but what I mean is would expensive ones do a better job of making sure the dangerous sun rays keep out, I'm the sort of person who wears factor 50 outside in northern Ireland because my skins so fair so it is important to me.

Also I'm also materalistic so possibly I'd be better with dearer ones and they'd be better quality haha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Sunglasses don't protect your skin and you don't put sunblock on your eyeballs so I don't think you're at much risk if you wear lower quality sunglasses, or if you are it won't be because of your fair skin. The actual UV blocking ability of sunglasses is pretty much universally the same whether you have £300 Oakleys or £2 frames from Boots, the difference (as with most accessories) is in the brand and design
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Like the above said; sun glasses don't protect your skin, they just make it easier to look in very bright sun.
    I don't personally wear sun glasses, even when I'm on holiday! I think the expensive ones are just for the logo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rhw

Latest Awards:

I never need sunglasses because they look funny on my head. But if I had to choose I would go for the expensive designer sunglasses simply because they look better on holiday.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I like my cheapo sunglasses, because if they do break them, you've not like wasted £50, you only waste about £2 - £15
    Last edited by Shockwave.2CC; 02-05-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

as long as they are a replica trying to be real then you shouldn't wear them however if they arn't a specific brand then it doesn't matter at all, it becomes a problem when you're wearing obvious replicas trying to pass them off as real

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i usually buy quite cheap ones (because am poor) but buying raybans when my loan comes through. don't really care about protection really. style more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast