HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Awkward scenes in movies/films etc.

You know the sex scenes, kissing scenes etc. in movies.. Do you feel awkward if you are watching the movie with your friends or parents and there are such scenes?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sometimes, I think it depends what context it is in. If I was watching it with my sister then we would just laugh about it generally, with my family I'm not really sure as I don't watch films with them much.

If it was say my boyfriend I would just watch it and not feel awkward at all. Friends on the other hand, I would be wondering what they were thinking too and they'd probably feel the same with me.

However, if it's a kissing scene I don't think it would be as awkward as a sex scene, I think the age you are could also contribute to if you feel awkward in different situations or not too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I felt a bit awkward watching Black Swan with my mum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

only with parents (but i haven't watched a film that has sex scenes with my parents for years so idk if that's still the case) - with friends, no. we all watched black swan when it first came out on dvd and were too busy drooling over meg mila kunis

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Sometimes, I think it depends what context it is in. If I was watching it with my sister then we would just laugh about it generally, with my family I'm not really sure as I don't watch films with them much.

If it was say my boyfriend I would just watch it and not feel awkward at all. Friends on the other hand, I would be wondering what they were thinking too and they'd probably feel the same with me.

However, if it's a kissing scene I don't think it would be as awkward as a sex scene, I think the age you are could also contribute to if you feel awkward in different situations or not too
    Yeah. That's how I feel too. A lil bit awkward and just wondering what my brother/parents were thinking. It's inappropriate, I would say. haha. maybe that's why there are family movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I felt a bit awkward watching Black Swan with my mum.
    omg I watched it with my brother and it was so awkward. And let's not forget 'Love And Other Drugs' lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i sit there like "why is this even appropriate? what is the POINT in this sex scene? is it relevant to the story?!!?!?!? wow brainwashing us SEX SELLS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!" i prob make it more awkward

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

yeah haha especially with my mum, but not really with my friends
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

With my friends, nope.
    With my family, I usually go to the toilet during scenes like that because its so awkward

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do try to avoid eye contact with my parents during scenes like that cos at least one of us would have to make a bad joke to diffuse the awkward silence/atmosphere!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha, not really. like sometimes the sex scenes my parents make a deal of it and it's like oh.
    i don't really like watching movies with my friends tho. like, there were some lesbians kissing and cos my friend is rly homophobic she was shouting out **** lmao, it was awkward for me. my friends are alright to be with as long as there are no lesbians/gays doing things. :S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast