HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The greatest happiness.

Personally, I have always felt that the greatest happiness in life is to love and be loved, and I couldn't imagine many would disagree. But I was surprised to find one of my friends thinks the greatest happiness is stability. Then I got thinking and I guess for some people it's money, and for others family, and so on. What do you, personally, think is the greatest happiness in life?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rhw

Latest Awards:

My greatest happiness is having my family. Wouldn't be able to do anything without them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd have to agree with you and say love. I'm not someone to rush into it and things but for me I think, if I had someone that I know would help my through the bad times and would always be there for me (and of course the same for them back) then maybe I'd be a lot happier.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

idk still trying to decide what it is

I think I've been looking for 'the truth' which I seem to have construed is a perfect life forever but happiness doesn't work in that way and to go up you have to be down so erm what was I saying.

I think the greatest happiness is, like you said, loving someone and them loving you back but it's not perfect because people are annoying.

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

other people's happiness is my happiness, especially if i've made them happy.
    i guess that's love then.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Love definitely.

When I was with people I just felt at ease and simply happy.
    And love is what holds family together

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rozi View Post
    I think I've been looking for 'the truth' which I seem to have construed is a perfect life forever
    Definitely not, ignorance is bliss

idk for me I am happiest when I just feel totally accepted and relaxed, saying that love is the highest form of happiness is really not saying anything since love is just as subjective as happiness
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just being around people I feel comfortable with who won't judge me and love me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not even 100% sure what mine is/would be.

I guess part of it would be for a lot of "friendship love" (so I don't mean dating) from people, just to know that I have someone there aha. I also imagine another part would be 'peace'. I like hanging around with friends at times but there are times when I enjoy peace + being alone so much more _
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think happiness of self. knowing i've achieved what i wanted to do but also being loved and loving another and falling for someone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast