HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

2 of the boys I have been out with, we were 'bestfriends' before that and then it just lead on, so yeah I guess I have, but now we never speak, and we havn't since we split up
    ex-event organizer
    ex-habbox live dj lauren / dj squark (don't ask)
    ex-help desk staff

we rushed it, moving way too fast that we crushed it, but that's in the past ~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sort of but we'd only started talking to each other on christmas 2009 then met on the 1st jan 2010 then started dating on the 6th jan but its been over 2 years now so I'd say he was my best friend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Nope.

Considering I don't have any male friends or bestfriends and never have had.

I wouldn't want to date them anyway. It would most likely ruin something special - our friendship - and I personally feel that at the moment friendship is more important than love.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

neverrrrr.

one of the people i did date was just a close friend but like i wouldn't have really said they were my best friend. when we split up it didn't really affect how much we talked at all which was great. i'm still his friend now which is goood.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Can't say i've ever had a girl best friend, but I wouldn't like to date a best friend in case it did ever spoil our relationship.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah a while ago, was fun while it lasted, but it ended badly. We went 2 years ignoring each other existed, then when we left school decided to put it behind us and talk again. That was like 2 years ago now, and every time I see her out in a club or w.e. it's always the same thing, she wants to dance with/hug me all the time, give it an hour or 2, couple of drinks, then it gets stupidly emotional. Every single time.

TLDR Yes, was a bad idea, things got weird.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Yeh, well in a way. ended up as sort of **** buddys then became pure hatred for each other. Now we don't talk :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Amyy

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I dated my boy bestfriend in like year 7/8. We never spoke for a while after we split up but we do again now

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

I've never dated a best friend, and I'm glad because I hear some terrible stories of how it can ruin everything

Tokens
    Habbo
    (ex)@k

Latest Awards:

I have extremely strong feelings for my best friend, I have done for about 3 or 4 years, I love her with all my heart, not IN love with her though, but I don't know whether I could ever risk losing her just to see if we would work out together.
    Stay Safe And Read The Rules Here
    :dance: Jack :dance:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast