HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I started going out with my best friends 4 years ago. Still with her now infact. I have my regrets and I don't. Because it ruined our friendship but started something new and now if we break up, that will be everything gone whereas if we stayed friends we still could be, but I doubt it after 3 years. Best friendship with a girl always = going out or a date tbh lol. I would have been jealous being her best friend and her getting a different boyfriend. Would then mean I would be second best haha. But I love her to pieces now so I can't regret something that made me so happy :-)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never really had a best friend, more of a circle of best friends and my current girlfriend of nine months is in that group, unfortunately so is my sister.

I really like her for ages, to the point of where my gut felt constantly twisted. It was coming up to my leaving cert last year and I just had to tell her I liked her, it was chewing away on me and I couldn't concentrate on my exams. I really didn't want to tell her because I thought it'd change things between us. She didn't like me back which I wasn't surprised by at all but nothing changed between us, we carried on as we had done before until about three months later she told me she like me too. There was about a month of drama with my sister before we couldn't actually get together (LOL) be we got through it, I love her to bits, but my sister hates it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've never had a best friend ;_;

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Walks06

I never dated my best friend but became best friends with my ex after a relationship

Tokens
    Habbo
    sorrydude

Mine is still lasting, 9 months.

Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

Im dating my best friend now, been together a year and 3 days

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Yep. I dated a boy I was best friends with and it lasted 2 years. Now we barely speak and he has different best friends that are completely different and I have my best friends who I was best friends with in primary school

Tokens

It were SO awkward when i went out with my best friend D; althou it lasted like 6months.. but it felt like best mates.. with benefits..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123