HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Ever dated your best friend?

I have once, was good while it lasted but bad move overall - now we only speak a few times a month which is terrible

Have you?

probably a thread on this but i did a search and nothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

my first ~love~ was pretty much my best friend like i was going through a hard time at school and he'd always stick up for me and we were pretty inseparable, he was my closest friend. once we split up we stopped talking which was probably for the best as he wasn't who he was before and at the beginning of the relationship but if we were to see each other again i'm sure we'd be on okay terms. since then 3 guys have been my best friend and they've generally been very camp/sensitive so i feel comfortable around them but each of them have asked me out and its completely ruined the friendship as i wasn't interested in any of them i was best friends with a guy in high school for like 4 years and all that's gone because i wouldn't date him. pretty sad as he was a really good friend :/

people will disagree and say it's a bad idea to date a friend as it ruins a friendship but to me a relationship has to be a good friendship too. i love going from friendship to something else more than jumping straight in to something.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did you let her see a picture of you first, or?

And as it happens yes, I grew up with a girl who was my bessie and all throughout our teenage years when there were periods we were both single we'd hook up and I still think of her that way sometimes but I don't think a full on relationship would ever work.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nah, I didn't date my best friend but we don't talk anymore so it was like we did anyway. He took a music route instead of me just unsure on what to do, we were inseperable in year 7 and at the start of year 8 another girl came into our class and sort of made me her best friend, I didn't mind at the time but I found how vicious and manipulative she was. It wasn't until years later that I realised she might have been the reason me and my ex best friend grew apart, if he sees me now he'll say hi and his brother will always smile at me and greet me too but it's never the same. I would date a best friend in the future but when we were best friends we didn't feel like that at all, people thought we were dating and we were far from that. It's a pity people still can't believe a boy and a girl can be best friends .

In a way my boyfriend is my best friend too, he's always there and someone to go to, he means a lot and I know if we were to break up I think it would be hard to talk to him without getting feelings returning (depending on how we broke up).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

right so my best friend is also my brothers best friend so that's awkward enough

we went about 6 years of knowing each other with nothing sexual ever happening but obviously the attraction was there, it took an alcohol fuelled might to finally come out.... but it was awful i regret it so much because from that point on things have never been the same we'd act like nothing had happened because that time we were both seeing other people too but every time he was drunk he'd try it on and id just be like nooooooo

bad move, I'd never date him either

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Nope cause if we're best friends then it's because I don't feel that way towards them so we're in the friend zone with each other and even if I did have feelings for them, I don't think I'd want to ruin the friendship by suggesting we take it further in case it doesn't work as I did have a friend and I told them I liked them after years of knowing them and things were awkward and we didn't speak for like months afterwards till we talked about it and sorted the situation out.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my best friends are all girls. sad, isn't it? I want a boy best friend wawawaaaaaa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    my best friends are all girls. sad, isn't it? I want a boy best friend wawawaaaaaa
    Hey there

OT: I have in year.. oh God I've forgotten... 8 maybe? We were quite good friends but after it ended it was very awkward and full of hate + rage lol. However, a few yrs later she considers me to be her best friend aha I think she's alright tbh, I do speak to her quite a lot still so yeah.

Don't plan on doing it again though.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Never dated her, but we've always been closer than friends.

Last edited by Kasabian; 07-05-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea his new girlfriend hates me even though it was before her and my boyfriend hates him so we can't even speak anymore lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast