HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Cazz

Latest Awards:

Default ideas (gig review site-Southern England)

Hey everyone!

I'm going and really want to create a Gig review website based on and around south of England,
    the idea is to get press access to gigs given by the venue, then write reviews and take interviews from the artists.

I currently kinda do this for my local community radio station on the Isle of Wight, for instance last night me and a +1 had access to the Wretch 32 Gig at Portsmouth Pyramids! was awesome!

It's kinda like GigWise but on a more local and informal scale!

I'm stuck for domain name idea's, i was thinking something like gigalertsouth or something, but that's too long and isnt very catchy! +REP for any decent ideas tehe! Also, i may aswell buy a design/layout as my design talent is awful, if anyone fancy's making some £££ then sketch something up and ill give you an offer!

Finally! if anyone lives on the south of england (around hampshire, kent, brighton, etc) and wants to get involved then PLEASE let me know! my email is [email protected]
    What would life be, without music?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pegle

Latest Awards:

I live in Wiltshire, but I don't go to gigs

Um, try:

southgigs
    gigsoutherners
    IsleofGig

Not very good or imaginative, but hey

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Cazz

Latest Awards:

Haha +rep anyways! and i've got a name, not very imaginative but its SouthCoastScene haha
    What would life be, without music?