HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

the videos over 3 minutes
    my attention span doesnt last that long srry

moderator alert Edited by Skynus (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly!
    Last edited by Tom; 11-05-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I don't agree in gay marriage but I do believe he should have been told about his boyfriend and his family shouldn't have been so selfish and inconsiderate. They should of respected their sons wishes. I don't understand how someone can be so selfish and disrespectful, thinking about themselves and not what the deceased person may have wanted.
    This is sorta what I wanted to say^. Personally, I don't support the idea of gay marriage arriving in the UK but I'm not that fussed if it remains "legal" in some parts of the world - I just really disagree with it arriving in the UK. I do feel incredibly sorry for that dude in the film and it's absolute crap how unfair his partner's parents were to him ;l It really makes you wonder how on Earth some people can be that un-compassionate and cruel to others.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

This is just...

I don't know how people can just be so inconsiderate? At the end of the day it's his Mum and Dad - they should support him no matter what? He can't help being who he is and yeah - they may think otherwise - but as I said they should respect his views. Even if they believed he just wants to be gay then they should accept him! (RAGE).

It infuriates me how at the end of the video he mentions how his mother just pretended he never existed or was never in their life. Just... yeah. I could go on all day with this I'll end it here.

It's the 21st century

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12