HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Graphics Tablets

i really want one. Like, really. But i don't have a lot of money. Can anyone recommend a decently priced, but still quality (well ish, you can expect perfection from cheapness) one??

Thanks!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I'm by no means an expert on these, but I am aware through my own limited training in graphic design that what you mean by "quality" depends on what function(s) you want the tablet to serve. Are you wanting one that's simply able to pick up proximity to a good enough degree to draw basic outlines and lettering? Are you looking for something intricate enough to work to the tiniest pixel of perfection? Would you be content with something that literally works as well as a mouse but as a pen? If you're looking to spend minimal amounts then regardless of how far technology on these things has come in recent years you're going to prefer certain functions over others
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I'm by no means an expert on these, but I am aware through my own limited training in graphic design that what you mean by "quality" depends on what function(s) you want the tablet to serve. Are you wanting one that's simply able to pick up proximity to a good enough degree to draw basic outlines and lettering? Are you looking for something intricate enough to work to the tiniest pixel of perfection? Would you be content with something that literally works as well as a mouse but as a pen? If you're looking to spend minimal amounts then regardless of how far technology on these things has come in recent years you're going to prefer certain functions over others
    Good point. I'm not looking for absolute pixel perfection, but something that's quite acurrate would be nice, just to make drawing a bit easier. My mouse is quite good, it's just painful for my hand after a lot of drawing, and I can't do freehand very well with it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wacom are the only people to go for in this situation. I believe their cheapest is this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bamboo-Pen-T...6901890&sr=8-3

Anyone else's tablets are awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Wacom are the only people to go for in this situation. I believe their cheapest is this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bamboo-Pen-T...6901890&sr=8-3

Thanks - looks nice!! +rep

Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

I bought one of these (just the touch) if I buy a pen do you know if it will work as pen and touch?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJRiley View Post
    I bought one of these (just the touch) if I buy a pen do you know if it will work as pen and touch?
    The Bamboo Pen and Touch should work with both, but I thought they came with a pen O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

Nah you can get just the touch on its own (I paid £10 for it) but its a bit hard to use as a graphics tablet without the pen, its basicall an oversized touch pad.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJRiley View Post
    The Bamboo Pen and Touch should work with both, but I thought they came with a pen O_o
    The Touch doesn't come with a pen but you can buy one separately, but it's like a thick stylus rather than a small nib.

ive decided to get this oneee http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wacom-Bamb...TL470/17756668 when i'm out in the us ;D it's a good deal

Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

I tried using a normal stylus but it doesnt work, im assuming it needs a minor electrical charge or something unique to the bamboo pen to work. I might try and find one cheap and give it a try