HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Hair styles.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hair styles.

omg like i really wanna different hair style but its so hard to find the right one out there ;[

i was thinking of going for the messy but tidy style looks really cool.

had the same style for ages now and it gets boring... ;/

HELP!!!

No Matter Where Life Takes Me, Find Me With A Smile.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seriously I made a thread about wanting a fringe and I just had habbo users who don't get out much being rude too me, I've learnt possibly too go elsewhere for fashion advice unless you would like to know how too dress your habbo to make people love you

moderator alert Edited by Lee (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Lee; 15-05-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kev, babe. Post a picture and we'll be able to see what can suit you. In the meantime, do you have any pictures of hairstyles you want to go for? You said a messy style, but then you also said tidy. That's fairly contradictory, so you're going to need to be a little more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie. View Post
    Seriously I made a thread about wanting a fringe and I just had habbo users who don't get out much being rude too me, I've learnt possibly too go elsewhere for fashion advice unless you would like to know how too dress your habbo to make people love you
    Wow, pointless post? Someone get this fool out of here, don't know how to use this forum. Jeez, the guy was only asking a question. No need to spam. Bloody Habbo users, get back to your News and Rumours section.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

?? this has nothing to do with habbo at all... ;/

---------- Post added 15-05-2012 at 02:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Kev, babe. Post a picture and we'll be able to see what can suit you. In the meantime, do you have any pictures of hairstyles you want to go for? You said a messy style, but then you also said tidy. That's fairly contradictory, so you're going to need to be a little more specific.
    i did post a pic here http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...02879&page=318 and yh i maybe should of posted some hair styles ha but its just so annoying and i'm fussy like that with my hair ;[ ha x

No Matter Where Life Takes Me, Find Me With A Smile.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

MULLET

Tokens

Latest Awards:

moderator alert Edited by Lee (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.
    What are you on about. You asked about full fringes, how many versions if a full fridge are there!?

Anyway why don you google pictures or post a pic mature if you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Walks06

i agree with the mullet.. all hail billy ray!

Tokens

i lyk 2 scrape my hair on my head and have a high ponytail lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

i think you should go for something like these, they're really nice! Can't really see your hair from the photo you posted though, it's a bit dark!